Taylor Swift #9 We did it, Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is happening in Detroit at her shows apparently - it was marked on a weather map in the Lavender Haze mv as was Nashville when she announced Speak Now. Apparently the Detroit area code is 1989…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok this reminds me I saw someone on social media advertise their trip to her RI home, adding photos of her front gates and the view of her house from the beach, zooming in to try and see in the windows etc. I commented that it was a bleeping dangerous and weird thing to do as a fan, it was unsafe for Taylor’s safety, she came back with ‘everyone does it so why are you picking on me?’ then she blocked me 😂😂 imho fans like that facilitate these Daily Mail psychos

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok this reminds me I saw someone on social media advertise their trip to her RI home, adding photos of her front gates and the view of her house from the beach, zooming in to try and see in the windows etc. I commented that it was a bleeping dangerous and weird thing to do as a fan, it was unsafe for Taylor’s safety, she came back with ‘everyone does it so why are you picking on me?’ then she blocked me 😂😂 imho fans like that facilitate these Daily Mail psychos
I really don't get people like that. It'd never occur to me to go stalk someone's house, celebrity or otherwise. What do you gain from it, even? Do they find it fulfilling to think "oh THE Taylor Swift walked on this pebbley beach?"

Reactions: 12
Something is happening in Detroit at her shows apparently - it was marked on a weather map in the Lavender Haze mv as was Nashville when she announced Speak Now. Apparently the Detroit area code is 1989…
It’s not an area code, it’s 313 for Detroit. It’s stemmed from the Lavender Haze weather map — Nashville and Detroit both have a downwards arrow with 13 whilst other cities show something like 60 (I think). Obviously the Speak Now announcement happened in Nashville, I don’t think she’d announce another before Speak Now TV is released but anything could happen.
I did see that the Ford Field social media teams have asked fans not to congregate outside to listen/watch the show as they’ve started doing in other places.

Reactions: 1
i'm thinking barbie movie link with that american presenter letting it slip the other day? 1989 has the right sound and we already have wildest dreams so doesn't have to be alongside the full album

also read a theory that 1989 would be announced or released in libra season, referencing the lady justice imagery in the karma mv

I’m not a fan of the really green screen music videos, I just find they look tacky, like karma or ready for it. I like the ones where she’s having fun filming it like blank space or you belong with me

Reactions: 10
I cannot explain what I would give to have Style TV ft Harry…imagine the internet if it happened
I’m just catching up on this thread so not sure if it’s been mentioned already but I think Style has recently been trademarked under both Taylor and Harry’s names for the Barbie movie. My friend sent me a TikTok link recently so not sure how legit it is…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m just catching up on this thread so not sure if it’s been mentioned already but I think Style has recently been trademarked under both Taylor and Harry’s names for the Barbie movie. My friend sent me a TikTok link recently so not sure how legit it is…

I’m sorry to burst bubble but that’s fake 😭😭

BUT Taylor was doing the Harry dance the other week 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Nobody wants Style TV feat Harry more than me, but I don’t believe he would ever do it. He’s not collaborated with anyone yet, has he? I don’t think he’d go for Taylor as his first, either.

Reactions: 9
I know it’s a bit unhinged and probably problematic but I’d love if Til Brad Pitt Comes Along was on Debut TV

I don’t think she’d collab on a re recorded song, I think it would only be on the vault tracks if that makes sense?

Reactions: 6
I feel so bad for saying this because they’re very talented for doing this but. That looks so much more like Ashley than Taylor 💀 😂
The jacket's seam really didn't help but yeah 🤣 poor girl, all that hard work and the jacket thwarted her a little.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.