Taylor Swift #9 We did it, Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re talking about the GQ interview, she literally names four other people that are also her favorites before she mentions MH. Anyways 🫥
Out of how many interviews she’s done? If you follow her on insta she posts matty stuff fairly regularly.

Reactions: 2
The U.K. speak now tour was so disappointing compared to the US, we didn’t get half the set or effects or as many songs.
I still loved it though, five rows from the front for £40! I just felt slightly disappointed after seeing what the US got in comparison.
I did touch Taylor’s hand though, which is a personal highlight of my life 🤣
Yeah when I saw the tree for
Posting this because I haven’t seen anyone here talk about it yet -

Apparently there were 2 million people in the ticketmaster queue trying to get tickets for the Argentina shows 🤯🤯

These kind of stats make me honestly wanna throw up at the thought of trying to get tickets for the UK tour 😭😭 I’m lucky enough that I went to the Fearless and Speak Now tours and the shows were great, but I was in my early teens and I barely remember them! I’m gonna be sweating out my ass the morning of the UK tickets going on sale 😩
Literally can’t imagine 2 million brits wanting to see her lol!!

Posting this because I haven’t seen anyone here talk about it yet -

Apparently there were 2 million people in the ticketmaster queue trying to get tickets for the Argentina shows 🤯🤯

These kind of stats make me honestly wanna throw up at the thought of trying to get tickets for the UK tour 😭😭 I’m lucky enough that I went to the Fearless and Speak Now tours and the shows were great, but I was in my early teens and I barely remember them! I’m gonna be sweating out my ass the morning of the UK tickets going on sale 😩
There won't be anywhere near the same demand in this part of the world but it'll still be well up from what it was for rep. I can see her doing at least 4 dates in Wembley.

Reactions: 6
Is there footage of the full 7 minute ovation? Or even 5 minute? Cause honestly with a 3+ hour show I doubt it'd be that long. I'm sure it feels that way tho 🤣

On the opinion that she's not sexy, I agree. I think she's absolutely beautiful. Especially in her Midnights era, the hair and the makeup and the clothes have really suited her. The bob in 1989 was also very cute on her. But sexy she's not. But at least she's improved her dancing.
I’d rather skip the ovation and get the full 10 min version of ATW

I’d rather skip the ovation and get the full 10 min version of ATW
She does the 10 min version anyways, and I remain skeptical about the super long ovation. Maybe she did it once but I've had friends go to the Atlanta, East Rutherford, and Foxborough shows (not the same friend of course haha) and none of them mentioned a massive ovation. Maybe they have the concert amnesia thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My unpopular Taylor opinion is that I don’t think Jack Antonoff is a genius and I think Taylor’s music would improve if she had a little break from him for TS11. I also think it’s weird how hype the fans get about him and Aaron (less so Aaron, because I love The National lol) being guests on the surprise songs and I ALSO hate the way she smugly references the extremely niche clip of them writing Getaway Car during that performance at the Eras tour. Like if you weren’t a super fan you would have no idea what they’re talking about and it makes me 🤢 to see her buy into her own hype like that. *breathes out*
---
Oh, and I’m also SO OVER the Easter Eggs. Again, super niche and kind of boring by this point. How does she live her life if every time she puts on a pair of earrings it’s a reference to a TV coming soon?!

Reactions: 17
She does the 10 min version anyways, and I remain skeptical about the super long ovation. Maybe she did it once but I've had friends go to the Atlanta, East Rutherford, and Foxborough shows (not the same friend of course haha) and none of them mentioned a massive ovation. Maybe they have the concert amnesia thing.

here’s a video of her getting four minutes of applause, ngl that will annoy the tit out of me if that happens at my show, I’ll just want her to get on with it 😂 it’s cute for a minute but after that shut up pls

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s not her attitude at all in the video! Maybe she’s saying this now so that people she had lined up to come on her show don’t get the wrong idea about how she handles the interviews and cancel on her. She’s openly asked about her chances with people she interviews (semi jokingly) but she wasn’t doing that with MH - and she says no to kissing him more times than one can count. Romantically speaking, her feelings on him are super clear.
This is just Amelia’s sense of humour through and through though, Chicken Shop Date is SUPPOSED to be awkward and weird and she acts like she’s grimmed out by every single date. It’s very British sardonic dry humour and it’s what I love about her. Have you seen the Jonas Brothers interview? She’s like 😒😐🙄 the whole time and they are about as squeaky as it gets. It’s her thing.

They’re also not real dates… if that wasn’t clear…

Reactions: 6
My unpopular Taylor opinion is that I don’t think Jack Antonoff is a genius and I think Taylor’s music would improve if she had a little break from him for TS11. I also think it’s weird how hype the fans get about him and Aaron (less so Aaron, because I love The National lol) being guests on the surprise songs and I ALSO hate the way she smugly references the extremely niche clip of them writing Getaway Car during that performance at the Eras tour. Like if you weren’t a super fan you would have no idea what they’re talking about and it makes me 🤢 to see her buy into her own hype like that. *breathes out*
---
Oh, and I’m also SO OVER the Easter Eggs. Again, super niche and kind of boring by this point. How does she live her life if every time she puts on a pair of earrings it’s a reference to a TV coming soon?!
I am SO over Jack Antonoff. the music she makes with Aaron is so much better, and I honestly think she would do much better creatively to work with someone new.
I blame him for midnights being such a dud album.
The best songs on the album were the 3am tracks that she worked in with Aaron

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jacks music gives me very “hide away to find your peace of mind, with song indie record that’s MUCH cooler than mine” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah both her and Lorde need to bin off jack antanoff for a while. Taylor said she never wanted to make the same album twice and she is in danger of doing that with Jack at the helm.

Reactions: 13
Okay, this is a fun question I think: which artist/songwriter would you love to see Taylor songwrite/compose with?

I'd love to see what she'd do with Dermot Kennedy or Dan Smith from Bastille.

Reactions: 3
Yeah both her and Lorde need to bin off jack antanoff for a while. Taylor said she never wanted to make the same album twice and she is in danger of doing that with Jack at the helm.
I agree with this, there’s also a 1975 song I heard the other day (I can’t remember what it’s called) and I just knew immediately Jack had worked on it. HOWEVER, I love bleachers and that Red Hearse album he did so much 😭

ETA: it was part of the band and it’s soo reminds me of 91

Reactions: 4
Okay, this is a fun question I think: which artist/songwriter would you love to see Taylor songwrite/compose with?

Sam Fender

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There won't be anywhere near the same demand in this part of the world but it'll still be well up from what it was for rep. I can see her doing at least 4 dates in Wembley.
To be fair, there weren't actually 2 million people trying to buy tickets in Argentina. I had three devices and my boyfriend other three with the queue page opened during the ticket process. From what I've seen on Twitter most people had multiple tabs opened on their computers...

I think this is a very inflated number, although she managed to sell out 3 nights at a 88,000 people venue...

Reactions: 4
This is just Amelia’s sense of humour through and through though, Chicken Shop Date is SUPPOSED to be awkward and weird and she acts like she’s grimmed out by every single date. It’s very British sardonic dry humour and it’s what I love about her. Have you seen the Jonas Brothers interview? She’s like 😒😐🙄 the whole time and they are about as squeaky as it gets. It’s her thing.

They’re also not real dates… if that wasn’t clear…
I haven’t watched the Jonas Brothers one but I’m familiar with the format. Thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Style feat. Harry Styles would be a lot of fun, and I think his voice would work well on that song.

And I want a Stevie Nicks collab!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.