Taylor Swift #9 We did it, Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting this because I haven’t seen anyone here talk about it yet -

Apparently there were 2 million people in the ticketmaster queue trying to get tickets for the Argentina shows 🤯🤯

These kind of stats make me honestly wanna throw up at the thought of trying to get tickets for the UK tour 😭😭 I’m lucky enough that I went to the Fearless and Speak Now tours and the shows were great, but I was in my early teens and I barely remember them! I’m gonna be sweating out my ass the morning of the UK tickets going on sale 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What do we all reckon about the rumours that she’s already bought all her music back but is keeping it hush indefinitely/until after she’s finished the rerecord releases? It wouldn’t surprise me if it is true to be fair!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What do we all reckon about the rumours that she’s already bought all her music back but is keeping it hush indefinitely/until after she’s finished the rerecord releases? It wouldn’t surprise me if it is true to be fair!
Nor me, she loves money and will want to sell the re-records!

I hate capitalism but I’m such a sucker for it man, I’ll buy anything if it’s pretty or associated with one of my faves 🤣

I know that people would buy the re-records whether she owns the originals or not, but the whole “Taylor’s Version” is a big part of the draw so I can see why she would keep it quiet IF she does own them.

Reactions: 13
Honestly I wouldn’t be impressed

It’s nice to get vault tracks and ditch the Southern accent but I’d also much rather get new music

I also think it wouldn’t be great for the capitalist queen image she’s cultivating as it would very much look like she continued with the re-recordings for money

Reactions: 11
I would definitely believe it! But I don’t think I do - feel like it would be made public by the other party which atm is shamrock?? Could see scooter exposing it definitely

Reactions: 6
It’s funny some of you are referencing the Vigilante tit dance as being sexy - that is exactly what I’m talking about when I say I don’t think she is, and it’s all a bit forced but misses the mark for me 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone here watched the chicken shop date with matty healy? It’s so bad. He pushes Amelia into kissing him even though she really doesn’t want to!

ETA: Also another vote for Taylor is dorky not sexy 🤓 She should stick to what’s natural no one asked for this.
Chicken shop date is all scripted 😂 please can we stop with Matty Healy talk in this thread now they’ve broken up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chicken shop date is all scripted 😂 please can we stop with Matty Healy talk in this thread now they’ve broken up
It’s hilarious that Taylor dated him so no, sorry, lol. Where did you hear the show is scripted?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly I wouldn’t be impressed

It’s nice to get vault tracks and ditch the Southern accent but I’d also much rather get new music

I also think it wouldn’t be great for the capitalist queen image she’s cultivating as it would very much look like she continued with the re-recordings for money
Part of me hopes she has because (I suppose this could be a circle back to the unpopular opinions) I much prefer the originals in most cases and still do listen to them over the TV’s even though that means I should be burned at the stake by the diehards😬

Reactions: 4
It’s hilarious that Taylor dated him so no, sorry, lol. Where did you hear the show is scripted?
It’s just all a ‘bit’ it’s not serious is it. It’s at the very least lead if it’s not scripted, they know what’s going to be asked and they’re both playing characters.
Also, she posts all the time about him in a admiring way, they’re friends.
---
Took me 5 seconds to find that.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Apparently there are rumours now that she will do a second leg of the tour in the US after she’s been to Europe next summer , and include Canada on that … I’d be surprised if that is the case , as I was sure she’d slot Canada in this year . But maybe she will , I guess there were lots of fans who missed out in the US this time around because of ticketmaster . Maybe she’s working on her own platform ?

Reactions: 5
Part of me hopes she has because (I suppose this could be a circle back to the unpopular opinions) I much prefer the originals in most cases and still do listen to them over the TV’s even though that means I should be burned at the stake by the diehards😬
Realistically people streaming the masters doesn’t really impact her all that much. The money she makes from that is a drop in the ocean for her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It’s just all a ‘bit’ it’s not serious is it. It’s at the very least lead if it’s not scripted, they know what’s going to be asked and they’re both playing characters.
Also, she posts all the time about him in a admiring way, they’re friends.
---
Took me 5 seconds to find that.
That’s not her attitude at all in the video! Maybe she’s saying this now so that people she had lined up to come on her show don’t get the wrong idea about how she handles the interviews and cancel on her. She’s openly asked about her chances with people she interviews (semi jokingly) but she wasn’t doing that with MH - and she says no to kissing him more times than one can count. Romantically speaking, her feelings on him are super clear.

Apparently there are rumours now that she will do a second leg of the tour in the US after she’s been to Europe next summer , and include Canada on that … I’d be surprised if that is the case , as I was sure she’d slot Canada in this year . But maybe she will , I guess there were lots of fans who missed out in the US this time around because of ticketmaster . Maybe she’s working on her own platform ?
I hope she does. I said this before, but I could see the Eras tour a hundred times and I’d still want to go again. I’d love to have more chances to see her live. But this tour has got to be exhausting for her, so I’m not sure she’d do this.

That’s not her attitude at all in the video! Maybe she’s saying this now so that people she had lined up to come on her show don’t get the wrong idea about how she handles the interviews and cancel on her. She’s openly asked about her chances with people she interviews (semi jokingly) but she wasn’t doing that with MH - and she says no to kissing him more times than one can count. Romantically speaking, her feelings on him are super clear.
This is what I meant before about getting offended on behalf of people. She’s literally said in an interview that that was her favourite interview but people choose to be offended for her

This is what I meant before about getting offended on behalf of people. She’s literally said in an interview that that was her favourite interview but people choose to be offended for her
If you’re talking about the GQ interview, she literally names four other people that are also her favorites before she mentions MH. Anyways 🫥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.