Taylor Swift #8 This thread is about you. You know who you are. I love you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I manage to get tickets it’ll be an Ireland show on my own. I heard her play Croke Park from a distance the last time and I’d love to go this time. She can hold on announcing the dates though I’m beyond broke for the next few months 😂
Yes I’d be super grateful if she could hold off announcing UK dates until I’ve saved up a bit more. Thanks, Taylor!

Reactions: 6
I won the Coldplay game on SeeTickets that’s always my go to one! I hadn’t thought about the Ticketmaster fiasco being one of the reasons international dates haven’t been announced yet but it probably is, there has to be a better way forwards than them (I hate it but my friend always manages to win on there 🤷🏼‍♀️)
See tickets and ticketmaster are the same company here aren’t they? They definitely need competitors in the market because it’s not fair that they are able to control the market the way they do.
I had loverfest tickets so I’m hoping for a really strong presale, not just anyone who’s filled out a form on the website

Reactions: 3
See tickets and ticketmaster are the same company here aren’t they? They definitely need competitors in the market because it’s not fair that they are able to control the market the way they do.
I had loverfest tickets so I’m hoping for a really strong presale, not just anyone who’s filled out a form on the website
Are they!? I didn’t know that if they are. I hope presale codes are given to LoverFest ticket holders then to people who pre-ordered Midnights before the people who filled out the online form 😬

Reactions: 3
I was thinking live nation! Not See Tickets

Are they!? I didn’t know that if they are. I hope presale codes are given to LoverFest ticket holders then to people who pre-ordered Midnights before the people who filled out the online form 😬
I bought Midnights cos of the promise of UK presale but then saw anyone could just sign up for presale which surely defeats the point? Who made that decision 😂 makes zero sense. I wonder if she'll just ignore that now cos it's been so long. I hope she doesn't do another "buy this record for presale" thing for Speak Now or 1989.

Reactions: 5
I think you’re losing me is a 6 year relationship getting boring for Taylor, having been in largely toxic relationships before, not really knowing how to handle stability that isn’t shared at top volume to the public. Expecting sign reading, exciting ‘heart starting’ of a new relationship 6 years in, plus asking for more publicity and marriage when the other person is both younger than you and super private is absurd. Their relationship hasn’t been denied at all by Alwyn, and as someone who’s super private, they’ve been pretty public so far, and I wonder if she wanted more. I wouldn’t be surprised if Taylor insisting that ‘their relationship and love is best when it’s private’ rhetoric was Joe’s all along and she was going with it, insisting she was fine with that when she’s not at all. I feel bad for them both tbh.

I sort of suspect that love aka any romantic relationship doesn’t feel real to Taylor unless it’s super PDA, public, discussed by the other person in open/gushing terms, and flaunted, so theirs felt boring in comparison and like it was just dying off slowly (see Calvin Harris, Harry Styles the first time round, Hiddles).

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I bought Midnights cos of the promise of UK presale but then saw anyone could just sign up for presale which surely defeats the point? Who made that decision 😂 makes zero sense. I wonder if she'll just ignore that now cos it's been so long. I hope she doesn't do another "buy this record for presale" thing for Speak Now or 1989.
It’s to do with U.K. law I believe - they’re not actually allowed to ask for purchase in exchange for presale codes. There has to be a no purchase necessary option

There’s an old clip doing the rounds of matty calling Taylor’s activism “fake”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even a broken clock is right twice a day, I can see Taylor getting completely pissed off about this though 🤣
Definitely agree he was right here. I can see Taylor looking past the backlash but not being able to forgive the comments about her fake activism 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I sort of suspect that love aka any romantic relationship doesn’t feel real to Taylor unless it’s super PDA, public, discussed by the other person in open/gushing terms, and flaunted, so theirs felt boring in comparison and like it was just dying off slowly (see Calvin Harris, Harry Styles the first time round, Hiddles).
I kind of understand why she potentially thinks this way, if the Jake Gyllenhaal stuff is true that she spoke about in ATW, that all happened at an impressionable age for her. I can imagine she has the thought process that she has to be flaunted or else her other half doesn’t love her, very high school “he won’t make us Facebook official!” vibes. Again, something she would really benefit from airing out in therapy.

Reactions: 9
There’s an old clip doing the rounds of matty calling Taylor’s activism “fake”
How articulate.

No one is more aware of how her activism is the equivalent of a bank of America pride logo than Taylor herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry I know it’s off topic but I’d not heard it before and so the fact that M&S have an LGBT sandwich really tickled me! I’m guessing they couldn’t get a Q ingredient in there 😂

• Haha
Sorry I know it’s off topic but I’d not heard it before and so the fact that M&S have an LGBT sandwich really tickled me! I’m guessing they couldn’t get a Q ingredient in there 😂
Could have easily added some Quavers 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.