Taylor Swift #8 This thread is about you. You know who you are. I love you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The breakup reports mentioned that Taylor and Joe has had rough patches before and they always worked it out. It’s all assumption but if that’s true, it’s not the perfect tight knit relationship she made it out to be for 6 years.

Relationship trauma and attachment patterns depict how you treat your partners and loved ones. Seems like she thrives on the drama and Joe wasn’t giving her any of that. Man must be having the last laugh somewhere.

Like I said before, there will be a day when she will not have that last word. That will be a fun day to be alive 😂

Reactions: 8
Quork, slimming world seems to rave about it 😐

Imagine the backlash if they did a sandwich with the 6 colour pride flag and meat in 2023 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Matty always seems to have a cigarette in his mouth, must be like kissing an ashtray :sick:
Yeah, many recovering addicts turn to cigarette smoking to calm the compulsion to get high, but can't imagine it makes for a nice smell, not of him or anything he is near to. The smell gets into everything and stays there for ages. Clothes, furniture. She must like ashtrays.

Yeah, many recovering addicts turn to cigarette smoking to calm the compulsion to get high, but can't imagine it makes for a nice smell, not of him or anything he is near to. The smell gets into everything and stays there for ages. Clothes, furniture. She must like ashtrays.
I heard an (unverified) rumour that she’s a smoker or certainly was in the past.

• Wow
I heard an (unverified) rumour that she’s a smoker or certainly was in the past.
Would make sense, particularly for when she was super thin. My Italian relatives chain smoke to avoid eating.

Reactions: 5
Ate they not the two lines everyone has?...I know there is an official name for them
I'm Taylor's age and don't get those lines when making that pout, but I think those lines can also be genetic. But honestly, it'd make sense that she had smoked at one point. I hope she's stopped now because tobacco ruins your voice but she does seem to have self destructive tendencies.

I did wonder if maybe she smokes, I swear I remember hearing that she did?

Did Joe smoke?

Reactions: 2
I did wonder if maybe she smokes, I swear I remember hearing that she did?

Did Joe smoke?
Literally the only fact about him I know for sure is that he collects cigarette lighters 😂 not sure if he smokes though.

Of all the things, I don’t know why I’m so shocked to imagine Taylor smokes or has smoked, it seems so against her whole….*gestures to her whole self* haha.

But ugh that picture with Matty with the cig hanging out his mouth, good god woman.

Today is 31st of May, which means tomorrow is June, which means we are one day away from Speak Now TV being out next month.

Yes I need to be sectioned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can we start the next thread with a question like which song is your least favourite from each album?
Rather than which boyfriend is your least favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i cant imagine her smoking cigs especially with how good her fitness levels are, it takes a lot to sing and dance at the same time. maybe can see her smoking weed though?

i cant imagine her smoking cigs especially with how good her fitness levels are, it takes a lot to sing and dance at the same time. maybe can see her smoking weed though?
You can appear fit and still smoke cigs/weed.

I imagined she has a bit a puff but never considered cigs, I wouldn’t be surprised though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.