Taylor Swift #8 This thread is about you. You know who you are. I love you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Azalea Banks of all people calling out Matty Healy over dating Taylor Swift was most definitely not on my 2023 bingo card. I forgot she even existed (lol), how was she not cancelled into oblivion.

Blondie needs to hurry up and release international tour dates, I had a dream last night that ticketmaster kept kicking me out when I was about to buy the most amazing seats 😭. Do we reckon she’ll still go along with TM after the USA palaver or if she figuring out a different way to sell and that’s why it’s taking so long?
I’m hoping they’ll be available on a variety of platforms, I’ve never had much luck with ticketmaster. I usually go with gigantic

Reactions: 3
I’m hoping they’ll be available on a variety of platforms, I’ve never had much luck with ticketmaster. I usually go with gigantic
I don’t understand the trick with ticketmaster, I don’t think my internet is fast enough 🤣. Me and my partner will join a queue at the same time, I’m 12k people back in line and he end up being like 200th. Whats the crack with that?!

Reactions: 4
I’d be surprised if she uses ticketmaster. I can honestly imagine her working on her own platform or something in the background because of what happened in the US. If she’s making it easier for her real fans to get tickets at more reasonable prices then I’m happy to wait.

I’ve always been really lucky with ticketmaster so if she’d like to stick with them just for me that’d be lovely 🤣

If I manage to get tickets it’ll be an Ireland show on my own. I heard her play Croke Park from a distance the last time and I’d love to go this time. She can hold on announcing the dates though I’m beyond broke for the next few months 😂

If I manage to get tickets it’ll be an Ireland show on my own. I heard her play Croke Park from a distance the last time and I’d love to go this time. She can hold on announcing the dates though I’m beyond broke for the next few months 😂
I don’t think she’ll come here until summer 24, because typically she plays stadiums. The last few times I’ve bought tickets for her summer shows, tickets have gone on sale in November/December

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I also wonder if she is planning to remaster/freshen some of the elements of tour to give the international fans something new and that is taking a bit of time to work through? Surely the setlist will be slightly different if Speak Now and 1989 TV are out by then? I for one feel quite fatigued from seeing most of the show constantly on TikTok, but maybe thats' my own fault :LOL:

Two more tour things:

Is it just me that thinks the 'new outfit for the Evermore/1989/Enchanted set' rhetoric is really weird and would not have been a big deal pre-TikTok? It's mad how meticulously planned and refreshed live music has to be these days!

Do we think the international/UK resale prices will be as crazy as the US ones? I can't see it happening!
---
They look so odd together View attachment 2207561
Omg Where is this from??? This is the worst photo I've ever seen I'm DYING

Reactions: 3
Do we think the international/UK resale prices will be as crazy as the US ones? I can't see it happening!
Since she’s close with Ed Sheeran I imagine her maybe doing what he did, where resale can only be done by official sites and your name on the ticket will be checked against your ID. It wouldn’t stop people trying to scalp up prices on the official website but at the very least they’ll lose out on a lot more money if they do it.

Reactions: 5
Omg Where is this from??? This is the worst photo I've ever seen I'm DYING
the insta account I saw it on didn’t say, it looks like when they were spotted at that members club with Jack?
---
Since she’s close with Ed Sheeran I imagine her maybe doing what he did, where resale can only be done by official sites and your name on the ticket will be checked against your ID. It wouldn’t stop people trying to scalp up prices on the official website but at the very least they’ll lose out on a lot more money if they do it.
If she turns off dynamic pricing (she did for the US) then it should be okay because UK/Europe prices are cheaper than $800 for a front row seat. She could turn all the good seats in to VIP tickets though which would allow her to charge through the roof

Attachments

Reactions: 2
They look so odd together View attachment 2207561
I saw people calling them a power couple
...for the far right neo-Nazis maybe but otherwise it's just pure delusion

These seem to be from the same day the other (already posted) pictures were leaked. Interesting given that the guest of the member has been banned, and I think the member was banned too (?), because pictures are forbidden

Reactions: 7
I never manage to get tickets through Ticketmaster so I'm dreading it 😂 I've been too burnt by trying to get Coldplay and Eurovision tickets

These seem to be from the same day the other (already posted) pictures were leaked. Interesting given that the guest of the member has been banned, and I think the member was banned too (?), because pictures are forbidden
I know he shouldn’t have done it but I think one of the guys who took the pic just sent it to his daughter to be like ooh look!! As she was a fan. So I feel quite bad for him. But the membership is a lot of ££ anyway so I’m sure he can find another place to go

Reactions: 6
I never manage to get tickets through Ticketmaster so I'm dreading it 😂 I've been too burnt by trying to get Coldplay and Eurovision tickets
Oh god trying to get coldplay tickets was an absolute nightmare, still upset we didn’t manage to get any 😭

• Heart
I won the Coldplay game on SeeTickets that’s always my go to one! I hadn’t thought about the Ticketmaster fiasco being one of the reasons international dates haven’t been announced yet but it probably is, there has to be a better way forwards than them (I hate it but my friend always manages to win on there 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Well done @secretyoutubelover

And for any newbies, this is not strictly a rave thread. It is mainly Taylor fans, but we will call the bullshit out.

Taylor is currently on her ERAS tour in the states.
And she may or may not be dating Matty Healy, lead singer if the 1975.
My favourite artist of all time. If I met her Im sure we would Marry.I love her Karma

Taylor Swift #9 So Matty was (definitely!) never a saint and Taylor loved in shades of wrong. Fans learn to live with the pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.