Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey swifties šŸ«¶ sorry to drop in on a new thread I donā€™t normally visit and ask a question that has probably been covered on the previous thread, but as I was at Liverpool 2 last night, can anyone tell me what Cam said during WANGBT? It sounded like something scouse beginning with ā€œeeeeā€ but we cant make it out šŸ˜­

weā€™re from Liverpool as well but we have no idea šŸ¤£ have replayed a few times..
Think it was something along the lines of ā€œEEEEE on your bikeā€

Reactions: 1
I have an important announcement!!
This is my 1000th post!!
Do I get a party?
And does this finally make me a VIP???
Are there benefits? What happens??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have an important announcement!!
This is my 1000th post!!
Do I get a party?
And does this finally make me a VIP???
Are there benefits? What happens??
You get it on 1001! I was so confused at nothing happening after my 1000th post! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Reporting live from the queue for the toilets - Paramore are AWESOME
I can't wait to see them! My brothers a huge fan of both them and Taylor so its his perfect night. But they seem like they are really good!

Reactions: 2
My view tonight, canā€™t wait to come back and be killed by whatever surprise song combo she pulls today. Have fun N3ers!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My view tonight, canā€™t wait to come back and be killed by whatever surprise song combo she pulls today. Have fun N3ers!
Iā€™m seeing them Tuesday canā€™t wait! Although it is when Taylorā€™s in Cardiff so atleast I will be distracted about not having Taylor tickets šŸ˜­
I canā€™t wait for the reaction when itā€™s the song from Cats
I hope it does come up one night šŸ¤£

I dedicate my first post as a VIP (I think I am anyway) to Kev and his flute! Heā€™s such a treasure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
To those who have been or know the answer.
How long was the toilet queue in-between paramore and taylor? Trying to work timings lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.