Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch Elise_unhinged on tiktok? I love her unhinged friendship bracelets. She makes her own beads with clay

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My show is in six days and I still don’t have a backup jeans-and-cute top option in case it’s too cold for a dress.

I’m on Vinted rn like

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My show is in six days and I still don’t have a backup jeans-and-cute top option in case it’s too cold for a dress.

I’m on Vinted rn like

I got a cute T-shirt from Kelham Print the day before.
I am local so could collect, but the lady was so helpful and made sure I got my order in time for the show

Reactions: 3
Join my Swift Alert Eras Mastermind group by clicking link: swiftalert://mm/join/6qVScQdbWMMBPyQUA5fZ/12345

Or try manually entering these by clicking Join Group.
group ID: 6qVScQdbWMMBPyQUA5fZ
password: 12345

So it turns out you can create your own mastermind league..
---

Me too
Group is full 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

I’m on Vinted rn like

Same, my top came today from Shein....a) it's not exactly conducive to Irish weather, b) not sure if it's entirely appropriate for a lady of my fair age

I'm bowing out of livestream tonight, wanting to keep it fresh for this time 13 (!) days, though will watch surprise songs, being the masochist that I am.

@folklorevermore absolutely loved your outfits, executed so well (sorry, other thread locked before I could comment)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
6 points so far. Eat my dust in the race to the bottom.
11 🫡

(also not watching the stream so the FOMO is real. Made the suggestion of putting it on to my sister and got a ‘why would you want to watch that you’ve already seen the film AND been to see it 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
11 🫡

(also not watching the stream so the FOMO is real. Made the suggestion of putting it on to my sister and got a ‘why would you want to watch that you’ve already seen the film AND been to see it 😅)
Why would you NOT want to watch it?!
I’m on 21 with a good streak but got the 22 shirt wrong, and almost certainly the speak now dress wrong

Join my Swift Alert Eras Mastermind group by clicking link: swiftalert://mm/join/6qVScQdbWMMBPyQUA5fZ/12345

Or try manually entering these by clicking Join Group.
group ID: 6qVScQdbWMMBPyQUA5fZ
password: 12345

So it turns out you can create your own mastermind league..
---

Me too
It says ‘Group Full’ 😭😭😭

Why would you NOT want to watch it?!
I’m on 21 with a good streak but got the 22 shirt wrong, and almost certainly the speak now dress wrong
i can’t believe I missed the open goal of the not getting back together top 🤦‍♀️

We’re watching Libby Are You Home yet? Very different vibe to the eras 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m on 12 points…first two guesses were correct then it was all downhill from there!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.