Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I might have met a tattler in the wild in Waitrose today 😂

Thought I’d have a cute date night with my husband doing the rock paper scissors starter, main, side, dessert, drink game 🥹 and as soon as my other half got drink he said I know exactly what we’re getting, then we walked to the end of an aisle and he goes “chicken wine!!!” at the same time I say “omg chicken wine!!!” and this other lady and her partner heard us and smiled. Either she’s a Taylor tattler or just thinks I’m a massive loser 🙃 hoping for the former hehe

Already cracked it open and it’s soooo good
🐓🩷 🐓🩷 🐓🩷 🐓🩷 🐓🩷 🐓🩷 🐓🩷

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When I was walking through Liverpool before N1 I saw everyone going to work thinking “you’re not going to Taylor tonight. What a sad little life Jane”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So my kids have insisted that I watch a film with them tonight 😤
They have chosen The Lorax, how had I forgotten that Taylor is in it????? Maybe it’s a sign that you n3ers are getting a Lorax song tonight? Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dare you guys to just randomly shout “CRUMPETS!” at each other 🥰 Have the best night guys!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Me and my besties have McDonald’s, gin and Kev. What more does a Saturday need 🫡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So my kids have insisted that I watch a film with them tonight 😤
They have chosen The Lorax, how had I forgotten that Taylor is in it????? Maybe it’s a sign that you n3ers are getting a Lorax song tonight? Sorry
Please don’t speak it into existence

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey swifties 🫶 sorry to drop in on a new thread I don’t normally visit and ask a question that has probably been covered on the previous thread, but as I was at Liverpool 2 last night, can anyone tell me what Cam said during WANGBT? It sounded like something scouse beginning with “eeee” but we cant make it out 😭

we’re from Liverpool as well but we have no idea 🤣 have replayed a few times..

Reactions: 1
I've done Mastermind for the first time ever. I was so woeful at swiftball I'm not expecting great things.

Surprise songs...

Red and invisible string (because colours)
Happiness and The moment I knew (because Joexpose)

Reactions: 6
Hey swifties 🫶 sorry to drop in on a new thread I don’t normally visit and ask a question that has probably been covered on the previous thread, but as I was at Liverpool 2 last night, can anyone tell me what Cam said during WANGBT? It sounded like something scouse beginning with “eeee” but we cant make it out 😭

we’re from Liverpool as well but we have no idea 🤣 have replayed a few times..
He said eeee get on yer bike

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.