Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I saw her at Anfield, it feels like an intimate venue compared to the more modern less steep stadiums like wembley and Murrayfield

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Going to watch the full stream tonight, only tuned in for surprise songs up to now as I didn’t want to ruin it.

But duck it, it’s over

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To those who have been or know the answer.
How long was the toilet queue in-between paramore and taylor? Trying to work timings lol
I went after misery business and didn’t queue for very long at all

ETA
And then I went to the bar and I was back for at least the last song

Reactions: 1
Oh my god guys! I did mastermind for the first time today and got the lover bodysuit and the man jacket right!! Watch me get everything else wrong 😂

Reactions: 4
I chose gold and blue 🙈 but got the silver jacket 🥳
Oh my god guys! I did mastermind for the first time today and got the lover bodysuit and the man jacket right!! Watch me get everything else wrong 😂
Don’t worry, you’ll get rep right!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Girl should’ve upgraded her phone about 4 years ago as well. Quality is, erm, questionable 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Join my Swift Alert Eras Mastermind group by clicking link: swiftalert://mm/join/6qVScQdbWMMBPyQUA5fZ/12345

Or try manually entering these by clicking Join Group.
group ID: 6qVScQdbWMMBPyQUA5fZ
password: 12345

So it turns out you can create your own mastermind league..
---
I chose gold and blue 🙈 but got the silver jacket 🥳
Me too

Reactions: 1
Join my Swift Alert Eras Mastermind group by clicking link: swiftalert://mm/join/6qVScQdbWMMBPyQUA5fZ/12345

Or try manually entering these by clicking Join Group.
group ID: 6qVScQdbWMMBPyQUA5fZ
password: 12345

So it turns out you can create your own mastermind league..
---

Me too
ooooh do you need to upgrade or does the free one work too?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.