Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so here for this Tattle meet!! How cute ❤ have the best night guys and gals x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m so shy it’s proper weird walking up to someone and saying ‘tattle’ 😂🙈
Could be worse, I'm horrendously awkward. I'd have just blurted out "chicken wine" really loud or something 🤣🤣.
So cool that tattlers met in the wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can I suggest the very obvious Getaway Car-diff for the next thread title? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm jealous of all the Tattle IRL meets!!

Have the funnest time, N3ers!!

Reactions: 13
Anyone in the main stand I’m hanging round by l9, blue sparkly dress and denim jacket

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Could be worse, I'm horrendously awkward. I'd have just blurted out "chicken wine" really loud or something 🤣🤣.
So cool that tattlers met in the wild!
After a few more drinks I might have done 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone just sold two standing tickets for Gelsenkirchen for €0.50 😨 I loaded it too late but that would even be worth the trip 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone just sold two standing tickets for Gelsenkirchen for €0.50 😨 I loaded it too late but that would even be worth the trip 😂
Omg 😭 I wonder if they’re generous or made a typo 🤣

it’s so cute tattlers have met up! Do you ever wonder if you’ve ever accidentally met someone from tattle in the wild 🤣

Reactions: 10
I saw on insta that the England football team were heading there and thought “Taylor is playing there soon” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg 😭 I wonder if they’re generous or made a typo 🤣

it’s so cute tattlers have met up! Do you ever wonder if you’ve ever accidentally met someone from tattle in the wild 🤣
All the time now! Someone bought some bracelets off of me and they live super close to me

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What the duck is wrong with me? I fell asleep again at 3pm and woke up at 5. 😐

I don't even feel better. 😭

Have a blast N3'ers. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.