Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fairly sure this is what women not from the UK mean when they say they love British men - this aesthetic and accent/manner of speaking. Personally I think he is gorgeous.
He is gorgeous but when I see people saying “I want a British boyfriend” I am literally like honey the cool classy celebrity men are the exception. This is the expectations, the reality is a guy who’ll text you “u up?” And “without me? and have turkey teeth and a room where it’s just a mattress and a phone charger

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is gorgeous but when I see people saying “I want a British boyfriend” I am literally like honey the cool classy celebrity men are the exception. This is the expectations, the reality is a guy who’ll text you “u up?” And “without me? and have turkey teeth and a room where it’s just a mattress and a phone charger
When you want a Joe Alwyn but most British men look and act like Matty Healy 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As a member of the matty healy defence league (hi, teenage obsession with the 1975 that’s never quite faded), is this a safe space to admit I had a dream last night where I went to an intimate gig of his at a random pub and he gave me a friendship bracelet with my fave song of theirs on? I even woke up feeling disappointed it didn’t happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Really cheeky but who posted the cheat sheet for the friendship bracelets? Save me from having to trawl back through the last few threads, please cause I can't remember!!
Was it this one?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The most common two types of British men

1. hipster man. Chances of being ghosted 75%, chances they already have a girlfriend 20%, chances of them being normal 5%.Sometimes in a band- Sometimes talented, never the fittest in the band. Will ask you to name ten songs by a band if you wear their shirt. Will call you basic if you dare to like something even slightly mainstream

2. Love island Elon wannabe - has a BMW financed in Mummy’s name. She still tucks him into the floor mattress, don’t listen to them snookums, your hairline ISNT reeceeding. His hinge bio is “I like going for hungover hikes with the dog and having a roast”- he expects you to cook it

There is a reason my fella is Greek and my ex is Danish. 🤣 cause it’s slim pickings if you go for the English lads

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1000071459.png

My Quarterly YouTube Music Recap is out 😂

Fortnight is not my favourite, it just gets that as it plays automatically when I put the album on then skip forward. The rest is accurate though 😂

Reactions: 2

1. hipster man. Chances of being ghosted 75%, chances they already have a girlfriend 20%, chances of them being normal 5%.Sometimes in a band- Sometimes talented, never the fittest in the band. Will ask you to name ten songs by a band if you wear their shirt. Will call you basic if you dare to like something even slightly mainstream

2. Love island Elon wannabe - has a BMW financed in Mummy’s name. She still tucks him into the floor mattress, don’t listen to them snookums, your hairline ISNT reeceeding. His hinge bio is “I like going for hungover hikes with the dog and having a roast”- he expects you to cook it

There is a reason my fella is Greek and my ex is Danish. 🤣 cause it’s slim pickings if you go for the English lads
I did manage to find a British fella who's not either of those, but he's also no artistically minded public school boy either 😂

Reactions: 5

The third type is “Road Man” but we don’t talk about those and avoid them at all cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’m so glad my very English, northern husband is none of these things!!

P.s I see we’re still talking about joe alywn….! 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.