Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen a thirst trap of Matty that I’ve actually found him hot in
Literally, when the “everyone thank Gabbriette” tiktok trend was going around because it looked like he’d had a shower finally I was still like ????thank her for what?????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol, sorry. That wasn't Taylor you could hear. That was me.

In fairness to Taylor, I think the Spice girls had played a few weeks before? And everyone was complaining about the sound (aside from the fact that none of them can sing). Taylor's sound in croker was impeccable and I remember thinking she was a class act for that. Yes her concerts cost the big bucks but she puts money into making sure everything is perfect.
I remember at the time you couldn’t give tickets away for her croke park concert and even all my gay friends weren’t on board with her. Funny how six years on I’d have to tell a kidney to maybe get a ticket. Although my gay friends still don’t like her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No, but found them on etsy a week or so ago and love their designs! They have a lot of positive reviews on etsy - overall they have a 4.94 rating score, but they are in the US, so have high shipping costs
On their website for the European prints they have a European printer so it’s cheaper postage!

Reactions: 2
Don’t know about pictures but YouTube just recommended me the video that apparently goes with the article (haven’t watched yet):
Fairly sure this is what women not from the UK mean when they say they love British men - this aesthetic and accent/manner of speaking. Personally I think he is gorgeous.

Reactions: 16
Also I was spiralling again with excitement etc
Every actor his age seems to mention loving the book right now, probably in hopes of getting cast in a movie adaptation 👀😁
So true lmao

I’ve seen the stage adaptation and it was ok… didn’t duck me up nearly as book did.
Also many times they had to stop the play because audience members were being sick 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does he not sound a bit like Hiddleston? I’m also someone who’s never seen him act and this was the first time I’ve heard his voice 😁

Reactions: 4
I wish British men were actually like this
Instead you get one of the characters from the Inbetweeners. (This was always my reference I cited to American girls who loved the 'British boys' ie the lads from One Direction)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really cheeky but who posted the cheat sheet for the friendship bracelets? Save me from having to trawl back through the last few threads, please cause I can't remember!!

Reactions: 1
Fairly sure this is what women not from the UK mean when they say they love British men - this aesthetic and accent/manner of speaking. Personally I think he is gorgeous.
Yeaaaaaaah they may be some what disappointed when they realise he’s quite rare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He loves A Little Life he would fit in on the book thread @Caffeine Fiend 😂
You’ve officially influenced me. This has been on my radar for ages but I have completely lost my reading mojo for the past 6 months. I don’t know how but I suddenly feel like reading again so downloaded it a few minutes ago. I’ve also had Demon Copperhead sitting next to my bed unopened. I’m a bit scared about what I’m setting myself up for. I’m guessing A Little Life is old news in the book thread?

Reactions: 1
Yeaaaaaaah they may be some what disappointed when they realise he’s quite rare 😂
Listen, I love the UK, but I was in Cologne yesterday and this is what I saw a LOT 👀😁 I’m guessing it was fans who had already arrived before the match today (which by the way takes place in Gelsenkirchen, in the exact stadium Taylor will be next month)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’ve officially influenced me. This has been on my radar for ages but I have completely lost my reading mojo for the past 6 months. I don’t know how but I suddenly feel like reading again so downloaded it a few minutes ago. I’ve also had Demon Copperhead sitting next to my bed unopened. I’m a bit scared about what I’m setting myself up for. I’m guessing A Little Life is old news in the book thread?
Not at all!! ☺The thread is lovely so I'm sure those who have read would be happy to chat about it on there - https://tattle.life/threads/books-29.45295/

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.