Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if anyone is interested but selling off the bracelets I made for myself on Vinted as I didn’t trade neaaaaarly enough and have like 200 left. Lol! If anyone fancies a random mix (will still do some bespoke ones later down the line) lmk
I was following you from before, so will dive in, and will hit up @Trixxx too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has already been asked. Can you take a water bottle in? What are the rules? I suffer from migraines and need to have water quite regularly. Thanks.
I took a fold up one and filled it quite a few times. No issues :)

I’m going to Cardiff and I’m sure I read you could take in a soft plastic water bottle

Reactions: 1
I apologize for the Santa bombshell guys 😂

And I can confirm about the British boyfriend expectation vs reality. Those posh boys are no Joe Alwyn either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right Tattlers, I need you help, don't flame me. Where can I get Taylor tickets without an access code that you need on ticketmaster, my daughter decided she loved Taylor in Feb this year and I have been looking ever since.

• Heart
Right Tattlers, I need you help, don't flame me. Where can I get Taylor tickets without an access code that you need on ticketmaster, my daughter decided she loved Taylor in Feb this year and I have been looking ever since.
Very very carefully on Stubhub (some success stories here)

• Heart
It says no water bottles if you are standing, so i’m guessing they’ll have the cups around

As well as Stubhub, Twickets is legit and only lets sellers sell for face value amount. But you have to be v quick and the tickets might only appear very last minute too. Stubhub will give you an idea what costs you are looking at for resale.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also whats this trend i am seeing were they said if she plays this i will do this……

if she plays black dog in cardiff i will get a ts tattoo lol

As well as Stubhub, Twickets is legit and only lets sellers sell for face value amount. But you have to be v quick and the tickets might only appear very last minute too. Stubhub will give you an idea what costs you are looking at for resale.
Thanks I will look here too

Tbh I just want a behind the scenes doc of her scooching in and out of position 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbh I just want a behind the scenes doc of her scooching in and out of position 😂😂
In like a normal way, I want to see the changes. Or someone to show how she can change so quickly. And how her knees aren’t sore from LWYMMD 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Finally finished my nails for Cardiff! I’ve decided I’d be happy with any of the below for surprise songs:

The Albatross
Holy Ground
The Black Dog
Clean
New Romantics
Dear John
Electric Touch
Hits Different
Nothing New
State of Grace
Today was a Fairytale
Mr Perfectly Fine
DBATC
Picture to Burn

I’ve also been seeing all of the chicken wine comments and need to know more. Is it dry / sweet ? I can only drink super dry wine so if it fits the bill I’ll be cracking some open when I watch Wembley at the weekend🩷

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
In like a normal way, I want to see the changes. Or someone to show how she can change so quickly. And how her knees aren’t sore from LWYMMD 😂

Someone on here will probably be able to explain it better but the knee one i actually know! If you watch she doesn't actually fall onto her knees at all, it's the front of her feet that take the impact!

but yes I also want to see how they manage to change so fast

Finally finished my nails for Cardiff! I’ve decided I’d be happy with any of the below for surprise songs:

The Albatross
Holy Ground
The Black Dog
Clean
New Romantics
Dear John
Electric Touch
Hits Different
Nothing New
State of Grace
Today was a Fairytale
Mr Perfectly Fine
DBATC
Picture to Burn

I’ve also been seeing all of the chicken wine comments and need to know more. Is it dry / sweet ? I can only drink super dry wine so if it fits the bill I’ll be cracking some open when I watch Wembley at the weekend🩷
omg loveeeee these nails!!! you’re so talented

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.