Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The year is 2032 and Tattle is solely Taylor Swift threads and off shoot threads of every variety.
I await the “secret celebrity gossip for swifties except this one is about actual celebrities and not those from the dark ages” thread with baited breath

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously though, where can I get good celebrity gossip? It’s such a guilty pleasure of mine!

Seriously though, where can I get good celebrity gossip? It’s such a guilty pleasure of mine!
Same you could tell me that an actor is having an affair with a married woman I’d be sat even if I don’t like the celebrities involved.

Reactions: 2
I await the “secret celebrity gossip for swifties except this one is about actual celebrities and not those from the dark ages” thread with baited breath
I genuinely have no idea who any of the people they talk about on there actually are

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have set myself up for the post concert depression by booking one show in June, one in August and then a trip to Florida in November.

Then it’ll be Christmas so I’m hoping I won’t have to face my crushing sadness til Jan when everyone’s sad anyway 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Those who have been in Edinburgh/Liverpool, I assume they aren't being super strict with bags as was initially implied? I assume a uniqlo type bag is ok, and power banks (I remember somewhere saying at one stage they weren't allowed). Also, still hoping I can sneak a snack or 2 in (GF so don't want to rely on food trucks in the stadium).
i had my camera in a pouch with pads / paracetamol etc so if they insisted on looking it'd be quick. lifted the pouch out for the search and didn't get asked about it so could be an option for snacks? saw someone's backpack in the bin but that's obviously too big, some abandoned umbrellas and open water too. had a poncho and tote in my coat pockets which weren't searched and just held my water so they could see it was sealed and full!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
this time next week i will be hours away from experiencing the eras tourrr eek 🤩 (and prob having an emotional breakdown that it’s finally happening)

i am also scared for my post concert depression... i am lucky to have a show in august too but i know def after that ill be so sad it’s all over. i almost don’t want the day to come next week because all the build up and anticipation on here and irl, outfit planning, bracelet making etc has been so fun and i know its going to go so quickly on the day! but i know thats stupid really, im so pessimistic 😂 need to just embrace and enjoy

Reactions: 7
Idk if anyone is interested but selling off the bracelets I made for myself on Vinted as I didn’t trade neaaaaarly enough and have like 200 left. Lol! If anyone fancies a random mix (will still do some bespoke ones later down the line) lmk

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Idk if anyone is interested but selling off the bracelets I made for myself on Vinted as I didn’t trade neaaaaarly enough and have like 200 left. Lol! If anyone fancies a random mix (will still do some bespoke ones later down the line) lmk
Just snagged some, v. excited :D (even though my show isn't til August...👀)

Ok I’ve posted them on insta so now I can share these very slay pics me and my friend took on the digital camera in Liverpool!
amazing photos!! ❤ love the rep one especially! makes me want to get a last min digital camera 😂

amazing photos!! ❤ love the rep one especially! makes me want to get a last min digital camera 😂
Thanks girls!!

she already this one as she had a vlogging era it’s a Canon G7x, but I have plenty friends who bought off TikTok shop and they work just as well haha

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has already been asked. Can you take a water bottle in? What are the rules? I suffer from migraines and need to have water quite regularly. Thanks.

Sorry if this has already been asked. Can you take a water bottle in? What are the rules? I suffer from migraines and need to have water quite regularly. Thanks.
I think it depends on your venue. Where are you going?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.