Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad i was able to share my Macavity nightmares with you all ❤

song’s class, video is…..aye. That.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those who have been in Edinburgh/Liverpool, I assume they aren't being super strict with bags as was initially implied? I assume a uniqlo type bag is ok, and power banks (I remember somewhere saying at one stage they weren't allowed). Also, still hoping I can sneak a snack or 2 in (GF so don't want to rely on food trucks in the stadium).
I had snacks in my coat pockets. No one checked

I emailed the Cardiff stadium last week to ask about power banks and they replied that they are fine as long they aren’t huge and fit inside small handbag size.

Reactions: 3
Thank you!! There’s quite a few on Seatsnet, do we know if that is legit? Sorry to quiz you 🤣
Don't know but when I checked there was only one set of tickets?
---
£4 for the times!! 👀👀
I'm not dressed so haven't bought it yet. Are there pictures?

At least with the Sunday times you get a lot of paper. My dad used to buy it. I liked a few of the sections.

Awww can't believe Liverpool is over. Did any of them end up being rain shows? I was convinced I'd be a drowned rat at N1 and luckily it held off thank god.

Still can't believe I got maroon and cornelia street 😭 mine wasn't on my list but loved it, how amazingly did it blend with ICSY too. I never would have put them together yet it seems so obvious now she has played them 😂

I kinda wanted to get the official poster as a memory but I bloody hate that dramatic posed TTPD pic of her. I prefer some of the unofficial ones like these attached. Might have a scout on Etsy too.
---
Anyone looking for Taylor art this etsy shop is lovelyyy. I don't have a Tay one but something else from her and the quality is great - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiltMilkPress

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Awww can't believe Liverpool is over. Did any of them end up being rain shows? I was convinced I'd be a drowned rat at N1 and luckily it held off thank god.

Still can't believe I got maroon and cornelia street 😭 mine wasn't on my list but loved it, how amazingly did it blend with ICSY too. I never would have put them together yet it seems so obvious now she has played them 😂

I kinda wanted to get the official poster as a memory but I bloody hate that dramatic posed TTPD pic of her. I prefer some of the unofficial ones like these attached. Might have a scout on Etsy too.
---
Anyone looking for Taylor art this etsy shop is lovelyyy. I don't have a Tay one but something else from her and the quality is great - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SpiltMilkPress
it was forecast rain all day yesterday but other than a bit in the morning it was great weather. Even sunshine at the beginning of the concert and we had a rainbow!!

• Heart
The forecast for Dublin is looking good, but it's still so far out it's hard to know.

Reactions: 4
£4 for the times!! 👀👀
Don't buy it if you just want to read the article, it's online.

I love this.

1000003098.jpg

---
Although I resent that most people seem to think she and Jake were only involved for six weeks/three months.

Reactions: 7
I have had I dont want to live forever stuck in my head all morning and I couldn't work out why?! Until I came back on here 🤣

• Haha
I already purchased it 😆😆
I’m on a spiral about seeing her next week so I was up early and spending money to curb my emotions lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m in post concert depression after last night 😔 i am so tired and so emotional…I keep watching my videos and crying

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I already purchased it 😆😆
I’m on a spiral about seeing her next week so I was up early and spending money to curb my emotions lol.
relatable! I’m on a last minute I need a new bag search in between of typing as fast as I can like a mad person 😂🙈 at this point I just want to get it done with and enjoy Cardiff prep can edit later come onnnnn 😂🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 1
relatable! I’m on a last minute I need a new bag search in between of typing as fast as I can like a mad person 😂🙈 at this point I just want to get it done with and enjoy Cardiff prep can edit later come onnnnn 😂🙏
i just got a new bag in sainsburys as it was 30% off, i was like this is faaaab for the gig. Even though i have a million handbags.
i can’t believe we are next. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbb

• Heart
Don't know but when I checked there was only one set of tickets?
---

I'm not dressed so haven't bought it yet. Are there pictures?

At least with the Sunday times you get a lot of paper. My dad used to buy it. I liked a few of the sections.
Don’t know about pictures but YouTube just recommended me the video that apparently goes with the article (haven’t watched yet):

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i just got a new bag in sainsburys as it was 30% off, i was like this is faaaab for the gig. Even though i have a million handbags.
i can’t believe we are next. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbb

OH SHOW IT TO ME RACHEL

They definitely weren’t strict when we went in.
The man who searched our bags was lovely, so many Taylor innuendos.
Love how (the majority) of staff got into it, especially the men. A lot of the women - meh

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.