Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2197.jpeg
Thank you FB for reminding me 6 years ago I was in my “it’s cool to hate TS and I am not like the other girls but secretly loved her” era.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has anyone bought from this store before? Came across them on insta and prefer the style to the official posters. Just was wondering on quality
No, but found them on etsy a week or so ago and love their designs! They have a lot of positive reviews on etsy - overall they have a 4.94 rating score, but they are in the US, so have high shipping costs

tbf I felt like someone killed my puppy after reading this book. loves a bit of self-inflicted trauma this one. relatable
I've never read it I just don't want to do it to myself based on what I've read about it 😅 there has been a lot of chat about it on the book thread though

And he mentioned Maggie ofarrell 🥰 Joeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I both do and don't want to read that book. I've been waiting to pull the trigger for a while now.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2997520Thank you FB for reminding me 6 years ago I was in my “it’s cool to hate TS and I am not like the other girls but secretly loved her” era.
Lol, sorry. That wasn't Taylor you could hear. That was me.

In fairness to Taylor, I think the Spice girls had played a few weeks before? And everyone was complaining about the sound (aside from the fact that none of them can sing). Taylor's sound in croker was impeccable and I remember thinking she was a class act for that. Yes her concerts cost the big bucks but she puts money into making sure everything is perfect.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.