Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those who have been in Edinburgh/Liverpool, I assume they aren't being super strict with bags as was initially implied? I assume a uniqlo type bag is ok, and power banks (I remember somewhere saying at one stage they weren't allowed). Also, still hoping I can sneak a snack or 2 in (GF so don't want to rely on food trucks in the stadium).
I didn’t find them to be super strict, my bag wasn’t even checked on the 2nd night 😕 but the night before I was checked and I had a power bank a few small snacks, small perfume etc and there were no problems xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Any Dublin show goers, where are you all staying? How do you plan on getting from your accommodation to the Aviva? I think walking might be my only option cos there's no way I'll be able to get an Uber on pride weekend.
There's 8 of us going and we're about an hour or so away, so getting husband's to drop us in as close as we can and then collect later. He knows city pretty well due to his old job so hopefully won't take us too long to get back, but won't care once we get back to the car. Probably being very optimistic but will have a trial run with pink the week before so will know more then.

Those who have been in Edinburgh/Liverpool, I assume they aren't being super strict with bags as was initially implied? I assume a uniqlo type bag is ok, and power banks (I remember somewhere saying at one stage they weren't allowed). Also, still hoping I can sneak a snack or 2 in (GF so don't want to rely on food trucks in the stadium).
I had my power bank and no issues taking it but the checks weren't good I probably could've had anything in my bag and I would've got in. My bag was very small though so not like I could fit much in it. I saw someone on tiktok say power bank was fine as long as it's smaller than you phone but not sure if that's true

I was shocked at the amount of people who spent the whole show recording.
Then again I don’t have any photos or videos from last night on my phone so a middle ground is probably best
I tried to film 30s of each song (usually the start) then I stoped so I could enjoy the show but people in front of me spent the whole thing filming themselves with flash on. It was so bizarre because why not just film short chunks and enjoy the concert without a need for the validation of their snapchat friends.

Reactions: 8
I assume the merch tote bag is too big to carry inside the stadium as a handbag?

Just realised that last night someone gave me a bracelet that said “mini swiftie” and that feels like such a dig at my height 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not gonna lie, it’s a bit scary hearing they are not checking things properly. I thought they would have been really hot on that stuff.

Reactions: 16
Not gonna lie, it’s a bit scary hearing they are not checking things properly. I thought they would have been really hot on that stuff.
My bag was properly checked and they also had hand held metal detectors and they scanned every person up and down back to front.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought they meant the one show on bbc because Alex jones is Welsh but now I think it’s because there’s only one show in Cardiff 🤣
OH. I only just got that I also thought they meant the one show on tv ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re well trained and know what they’re looking for. So, sometimes it might look like they’re not checking properly but they know.

Reactions: 5
For those who have been to shows. Be kind to yourself. Its taken me a full week to actually feel not depressed and in a hole.

It didnt help that I also got my period last weekend but I have been absolutely miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve also booked a room here for the Saturday even though I haven’t actually got tickets yet 😂 does anyone know if Ticombo is the only resale site for Dublin tickets? I’ve noticed it doesn’t come up on StubHub/Viagogo unlike all the other dates
There's a couple of others, gigsberg is one. Can't remember the other name. Plus twickets.

Ticombo won't let you buy or sell if you live in ROI.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
For those who have been to shows. Be kind to yourself. Its taken me a full week to actually feel not depressed and in a hole.

It didnt help that I also got my period last weekend but I have been absolutely miserable.
Yes this!! I went last Friday and I only just feel human (which is probably largely due to my antibiotics kicking in 😂) but also because I’m just so sad it’s all over. But it was so worth it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Holy crap I've just realised I'm going to see pink this week!! Which means I'm going to Taylor next week! I've my son's (my very last baby 🥹)graduation from preschool and new school meeting this week , Ive two mouth ulcers and feel like crap like I'm coming down with something. I feel like it's going to bit of a roller coaster over the next two weeks with Taylor at the end of it. Started taking a vitamin supplement a couple of days ago but might already be too late. I feel so old and struggling with self image, outfit choices feel too young for me now. Ugh starting to panic a little now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My bag didn’t even get checked really, he put the ‘Bag searched’ band on and went ‘I don’t know if I can class this as a bag’ because I had such a small bag. It should be fine as I saw people in my section have them bags

I took a Uniqlo dupe and it was fine, had granola bars and 2 power banks in them (lipstick size ones). Totally fine and bag was labelled as checked. Girl in front of me had a handbag that was nearer to a4 size and they said she couldn’t take that in unless she removed some bits.

• Heart
Any Dublin show goers, where are you all staying? How do you plan on getting from your accommodation to the Aviva? I think walking might be my only option cos there's no way I'll be able to get an Uber on pride weekend.
I'm getting the bus from Belfast, accommodation in Dublin is crazy prices. Do you already have something booked?

I think generally walking would be safe, chances are there will be others walking the same direction.

There's a couple of others, gigsberg is one. Can't remember the other name. Plus twickets.

Ticombo won't let you buy or sell if you live in ROI.
Thank you!! There’s quite a few on Seatsnet, do we know if that is legit? Sorry to quiz you 🤣

Oh you have not LIVED. it’s my pleasure to introduce you to the weirdest of her songs

I’d forgotten how weird the video was ahahaha
Can I just say, this is the worst thing I've ever heard AND it's now stuck in my head? 😭

HOW did this monstrosity ever get greenlit? :oops:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.