Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long Live (dragons, wales, etc), The One (one show!) and YOYOK (only one show)- would be potentials!
yea! I think she burned herself a little on Carolina yesterday so it hopefully be back to bangers (I’m still in mourning over the manuscript sorry)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Any Dublin show goers, where are you all staying? How do you plan on getting from your accommodation to the Aviva? I think walking might be my only option cos there's no way I'll be able to get an Uber on pride weekend.
Totally forgot it was Pride weekend, glad we're staying down now as there should be a good buzz about (and maybe that's why they're not doing anything specific for Taylor). Anyway, we're staying relatively nearby, according to maps it's a 12 mins walk, so I'm no good to you. Before booking this place though, I did think if I could get anywhere within say 45mins walk I'd take it, and not worry about trying to get a taxi etc. How far away is your place?

Guys I went to Liverpool night 2 and I fear I will be in this depressed bubble forever!!! Help! 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
YES!! everyone round me sat down and a few utted “what’s this” 😭 I felt like a lemon for being one of the few standing
This literally felt like me during the entire Paramore set. I also recorded me and my friend singing the champagne problems bridge and I didn’t realise at the time but upon watching it 85% of the people around us were sat down in silence! The girls behind gave me a dirty look too like?! 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Any Dublin show goers, where are you all staying? How do you plan on getting from your accommodation to the Aviva? I think walking might be my only option cos there's no way I'll be able to get an Uber on pride weekend.
I'm in the Clayton which isn't far so walking.

Reactions: 1
Oh you have not LIVED. it’s my pleasure to introduce you to the weirdest of her songs

I’d forgotten how weird the video was ahahaha
I really really could’ve gone without hearing the terrifying sounds of this song at this time in the morning 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Feel hungover this morning and only had one drink…got work later 😬

Had a load of teens behind me snap chatting themselves and then they stood there for TTPD as they didn’t know it. Meanwhile me and the girl next to me were going feral to Smallest Man

Reactions: 9
Totally forgot it was Pride weekend, glad we're staying down now as there should be a good buzz about (and maybe that's why they're not doing anything specific for Taylor). Anyway, we're staying relatively nearby, according to maps it's a 12 mins walk, so I'm no good to you. Before booking this place though, I did think if I could get anywhere within say 45mins walk I'd take it, and not worry about trying to get a taxi etc. How far away is your place?
I'm an hours walk away from the stadium. 😂 I've accepted that we'll likely have to walk but my back will be in bits. 🤣

I think the other reason I hate macavity is because it’s tit when I was wee I was TERRIFIED of the cat in the hat and Taylor in that cat getup feels like a terrifying distant cousin of that bloody cat

Reactions: 1
Feel hungover this morning and only had one drink…got work later 😬

Had a load of teens behind me snap chatting themselves and then they stood there for TTPD as they didn’t know it. Meanwhile me and the girl next to me were going feral to Smallest Man
I had this with two girls in front. They even were opening other peoples Snapchat’s and putting it up to their ears to listen to them during the show like it couldn’t wait. Like I get it you don’t have to like or know ALLLL of Taylor’s songs but it became very clear to me which people jumped on the bandwagon and which didn’t.

Reactions: 12
I was shocked at the amount of people who spent the whole show recording.
Then again I don’t have any photos or videos from last night on my phone so a middle ground is probably best

Reactions: 12
It was the people filming themselves for me, I was just hoping I wasn’t in the background 🤣

It's also all Ireland quarter final weekend. Dublin is going to be manic.

• Wow
I was shocked at the amount of people who spent the whole show recording.
Then again I don’t have any photos or videos from last night on my phone so a middle ground is probably best
I took a video of my least favourite song for the memories, so i could enjoy the rest 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I saw this at the last concert I went to. Really irritated me. Why would you pay all that money to see someone, and then film yourself singing. Doesn't make any sense to me.
Same! Last concert I went to a girl put on a ringlight and was recording herself in the aisles 💀. I find with social media a lot of people HAVE to post every ten minutes cause they want attention or clout.
If I go on a weeks holiday I’ll post but it’ll be like I’ll post two slideshows on different days and that’s it. I wouldn’t be posting me every two minutes. Also I don’t think ive actually taken a selfie in months and that was when I got my hair cut 🤣 and wanted to show people.

Tiktok is going mad for ‘streamers can do what they like and we all need to be grateful’

nah, I didn’t sign up for your screeching! Or doing interviews or yapping!

Not to sound like a grumpy old woman at 31 years of age but it really feels like there's so much less consideration for other people since the pandemic. 🌚

Reactions: 17
I'm in the Clayton which isn't far so walking.
I’ve also booked a room here for the Saturday even though I haven’t actually got tickets yet 😂 does anyone know if Ticombo is the only resale site for Dublin tickets? I’ve noticed it doesn’t come up on StubHub/Viagogo unlike all the other dates

Those who have been in Edinburgh/Liverpool, I assume they aren't being super strict with bags as was initially implied? I assume a uniqlo type bag is ok, and power banks (I remember somewhere saying at one stage they weren't allowed). Also, still hoping I can sneak a snack or 2 in (GF so don't want to rely on food trucks in the stadium).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.