Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise there’s only ONE date in Cardiff. Wow! Bet that was a bear fight to get tickets. Then, it’s Wembley which makes me feel all the emotions because my show is at Wembley albeit the final date so ages away. I’ve been a fan for years and this is so exciting that I am lucky enough to go and be there for the first time. 🥹
Yep so unfair I wish she was doing more Cardiff dates😭

just watching surprise song vids back on my phone and i'm like ?? who tf is that deep voice during red .. it's me. hi. i know it's me bc it carries on into the manuscript and i was the only one singing it so nothing to drown it out. i sound like an old man and not really scouse, can't even blame my loops bc i took them out 😭

eta my voice wobbling at the start has sent me omg sounds like im on a rollercoaster (managed not to cry in the end)
This has me wheezing 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aaaaaaggghhhh!!! My tickets for Friday night have just landed in my account!! I suddenly feel a bit ill. I am going to be so damn protective of my phone between now and then.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
just watching surprise song vids back on my phone and i'm like ?? who tf is that deep voice during red .. it's me. hi. i know it's me bc it carries on into the manuscript and i was the only one singing it so nothing to drown it out. i sound like an old man and not really scouse, can't even blame my loops bc i took them out 😭

eta my voice wobbling at the start has sent me omg sounds like im on a rollercoaster (managed not to cry in the end)
I have a friend who will post entire concerts to their Snapchat story, always from the roof of the bloody building so you can’t even see anything, but they howl along to the whole thing and you sound like Celine Dion here in comparison to that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just want to paint a picture of me going absolutely feral during Carolina and everyone around me sat there like lemons not knowing any words.
Apologies for any hearing damage I may have caused
Justice for Carolina! I'm proud of you for not letting it down ❤

I just want to paint a picture of me going absolutely feral during Carolina and everyone around me sat there like lemons not knowing any words.
Apologies for any hearing damage I may have caused
YES!! everyone round me sat down and a few utted “what’s this” 😭 I felt like a lemon for being one of the few standing

• Heart
Also I had a couple of seven year olds behind me who went HARD for fortnight and listening to them scream “I WANNA KILL HER” was bleeping hilarious like girls who hurt you
Don’t you just love that there’s a generation of girls who are learning not to put up with any tit and to say what they think cos of their love for TS - I mean it’s terrifying parenting one of them but on the whole a good thing I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel so seen….how long til the ‘acceptance stage’ 😩

Last concert I went to before this (bar festivals) was George Ezra and strangely enough I felt fine after that, relieved even 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel so seen….how long til the ‘acceptance stage’ 😩

Last concert I went to before this (bar festivals) was George Ezra and strangely enough I felt fine after that, relieved even 😂
I am big in this right now from Thursday 😭

Also, I don't know if I'm just old or not (lol) but we were sat next to a young girl (deffo teens I think) who for a lot of the show was just snapchatting herself singing along, but not any of taylor, is that what the kids are doing these days?!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Also, I don't know if I'm just old or not (lol) but we were sat next to a young girl (deffo teens I think) who for a lot of the show was just snapchatting herself singing along, but not any of taylor, is that what the kids are doing these days?!
I saw that in Edinburgh and I felt old 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I saw this at the last concert I went to. Really irritated me. Why would you pay all that money to see someone, and then film yourself singing. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Reactions: 5

I saw this everywhere on a recent holiday (won't say where because doxxing) but the young girls/women spent entire evenings at dinner on their phones taking photos of themselves and posting them instead of talking to their friends and being in the moment. It's really sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2

The last girl on Kevs live stream last night was doing that, I was thinking turn the camera around girl we want to see Taylor!!

Morning! As I leap from the gallows (wait for my pain to kick in) I had a thought as soon as I woke up that she’s left YOYOK for Cardiff as it’s the only show city? Would be cute

Wish me luck! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Any Dublin show goers, where are you all staying? How do you plan on getting from your accommodation to the Aviva? I think walking might be my only option cos there's no way I'll be able to get an Uber on pride weekend.

Morning! As I leap from the gallows (wait for my pain to kick in) I had a thought as soon as I woke up that she’s left YOYOK for Cardiff as it’s the only show city? Would be cute

Wish me luck! Xxx
Long Live (dragons, wales, etc), The One (one show!) and YOYOK (only one show)- would be potentials!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.