Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the duck have i just witnessed 😭 😭 too many thoughts to function rn but holy tit kinda the best night of my life

hardly communicated w anyone in the end but if you spotted a girl in either a snake ish dress / black trench / green poncho / eurovision tote / applying red lippy during paramore / black bumbag with 400 phone charms hanging off (swapped one in the stadium, about 10 at the station when the show had given me some confidence lol) then that was me! i'll post an on the hanger outfit pic tomorrow lol

my camera died turing icdiwabh but i swearrrrr she made eye contact during cardigan 🙃 her lasik must be amazing if so

eta surprise songs - she said murder medley and we immediatley said nbnc but if you gun to my head asked me to sing carolina it'd be rip me...
she played the first note of the manuscript and i guessed it immediately like a sad sack but hardly anyone else was singing (sorry to the rest of l4 if you can just hear croaky scouse voice on video). at that point i'd given up hope for red but the mashup was perfect and defo means the manuscript is atw / jake imo. i was soooo set on red being there because of the maroon / crimson clover / red flow over three nights but could never have predicted what she'd sing it with

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I am gonna sleep now but I can’t even put into words how magical tonight was 🥹 honestly I am going to treasure the memories of tonight forever! Blondie is just incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For those of you who were there tonight and are worried about the sound of your own singing in your videos….

do not worry. We had the WORST EVER warbler on the stream tonight, so unless you’re her, don’t sweat it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I didn't film much and when I did only for a short time as I never sing along when I film as made that mistake previously and hated the videos as I could hear myself 😅

Reactions: 1
I just want to paint a picture of me going absolutely feral during Carolina and everyone around me sat there like lemons not knowing any words.
Apologies for any hearing damage I may have caused

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For those of you who were there tonight and are worried about the sound of your own singing in your videos….

do not worry. We had the WORST EVER warbler on the stream tonight, so unless you’re her, don’t sweat it 😂
Does anyone have a clip on how bad she was? I’m curious if it’s as bad the Edinburgh screecher

If the sound tower wasn’t there this would have been amazing shot

Edit: guys I just took off my bracelets and can see the words imprinted in my arm off the beads 😅 including me-hee-heee

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Edit: guys I just took off my bracelets and can see the words imprinted in my arm off the beads 😅 including me-hee-heee
People make their bracelets so tight I’m surprised I hadn’t cut off circulation to my arm with how tight some of them were

Just FYI for you or anyone with almost-but-not-quite perfect photos, there's a subreddit called r/PhotoshopRequest where you can post what you want edited/amended in your photo and someone will do it for you (usually several people will post an edited version and then you can pick whichever one you like best – it's expected that you give a small tip for the one you end up using). It's quite handy when you just have a photo that needs an object removed or something small corrected.

just watching surprise song vids back on my phone and i'm like ?? who tf is that deep voice during red .. it's me. hi. i know it's me bc it carries on into the manuscript and i was the only one singing it so nothing to drown it out. i sound like an old man and not really scouse, can't even blame my loops bc i took them out 😭

eta my voice wobbling at the start has sent me omg sounds like im on a rollercoaster (managed not to cry in the end)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else with the security wasn't great at Liverpool? The guy checking the bags got told off by the person at the turnstile for tagging a bag that was clearly too big so he obviously didn't know the rules 😅 She told the person she couldn't take it in after he'd already checked and tagged it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s showing now. Me and you at the bottom 😂😂
Fab. Such a pity there are only 5 of us. I could have been at the end of REALLY long list there. :rolleyes::LOL:

I came last even when I got one of the surprise songs right. That's how woeful I am at this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.