Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got 68 points tonight. Very surprised she didn't do The Lakes.

Gutted I've lost Red but had a feeling that would happen in Liverpool anyway. 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise there’s only ONE date in Cardiff. Wow! Bet that was a bear fight to get tickets. Then, it’s Wembley which makes me feel all the emotions because my show is at Wembley albeit the final date so ages away. I’ve been a fan for years and this is so exciting that I am lucky enough to go and be there for the first time. 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also I had a couple of seven year olds behind me who went HARD for fortnight and listening to them scream “I WANNA KILL HER” was bleeping hilarious like girls who hurt you
Dinner lady no doubt. They fancied pizza at dinner and they got mince & mash instead I understand your hate girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BananaStandStudios on etsy have released their Edinburgh shirts if anyone is interested. I think these are a cute reminder of your show with the surprise songs on the back.

They are kind of expensive though 🙃View attachment 2996828
This shop on Etsy are also doing some t shirts for each show!
---
I saw a really cool retro hoody thing on I think Etsy that had the surprise songs and the outfits etc on it and was about to buy it….then noticed it had the venue as BT Murrayfield and not Scottish Gas murrayfield and I couldn’t bring myself to 🤦‍♀️ such a tiny thing but I knew the rugby fan in me would never forget it 😂
Could you please say what the shops called!

Attachments

Well I’m in bed now and I’m so sad that it’s all over for me 💔

I really want to do London in August but seeing how the Liverpool tickets never dropped dramatically I can’t see it happening 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just made it back to where we’re staying (walked all the way back - my feet do in fact hurt right now!). I can’t believe I’ve actually been to the eras tour, it’s crazy how I’ve been waiting all this time and now it’s officially over. Didn’t get any of my surprise songs choices but I’m happy with what I got, listening to No Body No Crime live is an experience I will never ever get over. I’ll scroll back in a bit to see everyone’s reactions to the surprise songs. My throat hurt, went a little crazy with misery business so I was doomed from the start I think but a small price to pay. I can’t wait till August to experience it again like I’m not allowed any post concert depression until August. My phone ran out of storage during rep so I had to frantically delete a lot of apps (sacrifices included H&M) to keep filming. It’s so weird seeing someone I saw on my phone for so long on a grainy live stream in person, my mind can’t comprehend that she wasn’t a hologram in front of me. This concert has made me appreciate her soooo much more honestly.

10000000/10 experience, bring on August 20th!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Watching some of my videos back and I realise I shouldn’t feel so self conscious about my voice because compared to some of the live streamers we’ve had I actually sound okay 🤣 I know it’s a very low bar but still

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watching some of my videos back and I realise I shouldn’t feel so self conscious about my voice because compared to some of the live streamers we’ve had I actually sound okay 🤣 I know it’s a very low bar but still
My friend is currently watching her videos back and I’m living in fear of hearing myself because I know I sound atrocious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I check if anyone watched it on a livestream were we loud and how long did we applaud her for CP 🤣 I felt that went on FOREVER
---
My friend is currently watching her videos back and I’m living in fear of hearing myself because I know I sound atrocious
I am watching mine back and I went psycho at reputation 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I check if anyone watched it on a livestream were we loud and how long did we applaud her for CP 🤣 I felt that went on FOREVER
---

I don’t think videos do it justice to how loud it is in real life 🫶🏻

Reactions: 2
Also people who said that the champagne problems applause doesn’t seem as long in real life as it does in the live stream… you’re right, it seem even longer

• Haha
Reactions: 25
---

I went insane during Rep too, maybe the mania of having no storage made it worse

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also people who said that the champagne problems applause doesn’t sound as long in real life as it does in the live stream… you’re right, it sounds even longer
I tried to be enthusiastic about the applause but I wanted it to end so I sat down for most of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.