Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The patronising “love” was aimed at the woman in the video, not you @ishant
I appreciate you for explaining, my blood pressure did raise a little there :* :* :*

also soz my phone died and don't like using emojis on a laptop haha.. love you long time

• Heart
Reactions: 1
BananaStandStudios on etsy have released their Edinburgh shirts if anyone is interested. I think these are a cute reminder of your show with the surprise songs on the back.

They are kind of expensive though 🙃View attachment 2996828
I saw a really cool retro hoody thing on I think Etsy that had the surprise songs and the outfits etc on it and was about to buy it….then noticed it had the venue as BT Murrayfield and not Scottish Gas murrayfield and I couldn’t bring myself to 🤦‍♀️ such a tiny thing but I knew the rugby fan in me would never forget it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just help me out here, it's acceptable to eat an entire pot of hummus to yourself when there are tortilla chips and salsa, right?

If it helps it's organic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The mastermind league table thing still isn't showing (assuming that's what it is).

I got 27. How am I so consistently bad at this??

Reactions: 1
Survived Liverpool without the lakes. Mr Yupyupyup gets to live another day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Cannot believe there is only one more lot of surprise songs to sit through on tenterhooks before my show 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pretty chuffed with my 47 points!!

I am sooooooo bad at guessing the surprise songs, I’m sure she’s going rogue on purpose just to mess up our scores xx

Reactions: 2
Okay surprise songs were a little disappointing for me.
The guitar mash up was a cool concept but I’m not a huge fan of NBNC. I actually low key love Carolina but it seems I was the only person in the stadium that did so I had to sing super loudly to compensate for the people in my section not knowing any of the words.
I’ve never really liked the manuscript but it was cool live I guess.
The show itself was incredible and I think I won’t be able to talk tomorrow because my throat hurts so bad

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sold my REP bag that I hand crystalled the logo on and wore to the tour, to someone on Vinted who is going to one of the Wembley shows. Love that it’s going to another show (wish I could go with it lol)

Also put in a few friendship bracelets as a surprise and it’s made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Also I had a couple of seven year olds behind me who went HARD for fortnight and listening to them scream “I WANNA KILL HER” was bleeping hilarious like girls who hurt you

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.