Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the roof will be closed for the Cardiff show. Do you think they’ll let me in with one of those mini fans? When I went to HSLOT I was bloody boiling with the roof closed 😫
I went to N1 harry and wore tights.. i never knew I could sweat in so many places lol. I saw earlier though someone saw pink this week and said it was really cold in there! 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but the Welsh word for reputation is 'enw'??????????????????????????

NEW?

BYE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched that macavity video 😂😂 I’d forgotten how terrible it was. How on earth did this film get the cast it got? I was obsessed with Cats as a kid and when I saw the film I just wanted to go back in time and slap some sense into my 8 year old self!
Sorry for the slight OT, but it’s one of the funniest Hollywood stories, of how Tom Hooper went from Oscar winner and critics darling to directors jail within a very short time. Cats absolutely destroyed his career and he hasn’t made a movie since. Like, he won best director for The King‘s Speech, he directed The Danish Girl and Les Mis, then Cats and his career was over 😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
ok here we go

let's honk again! like we did last summer!

Sorry for the slight OT, but it’s one of the funniest Hollywood stories, of how Tom Hooper went from Oscar winner and critics darling to directors jail within a very short time. Cats absolutely destroyed his career and he hasn’t made a movie since. Like, he won best director for The King‘s Speech, he directed The Danish Girl and Les Mis, then Cats and his career was over 😁
Harsh but understandable. I mean have you seen the bloody thing? The Human Centipede was less creepy than Cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
no way did he go from TKS to Cats that’s hilarious ahahahahaha

• Haha
BananaStandStudios on etsy have released their Edinburgh shirts if anyone is interested. I think these are a cute reminder of your show with the surprise songs on the back.

They are kind of expensive though 🙃
Screenshot_20240615_224549_Etsy.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
no way did he go from TKS to Cats that’s hilarious ahahahahaha
Yep, three Oscar-winning movies in a row, THAT is how he got that cast together for Cats. He thought he could do anything. Other directors flop too, but he hasn’t been able to make a movie in five years, that’s how bad it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My brain is taunting me with the prospect of a RWYLM x hoax mashup. I've probably just jinxed it by putting it out there.

1000002801.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.