Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched that macavity video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d forgotten how terrible it was. How on earth did this film get the cast it got? I was obsessed with Cats as a kid and when I saw the film I just wanted to go back in time and slap some sense into my 8 year old self!
I honestly believe they lied to them about the animation. It's the only way ๐Ÿ˜‚

Granted I haven't watched tonight but watching night 1 definitely felt a lot flatter. Maybe the weather or something. Edi was cold but it was at least dry. Could just be the difference in stadium size meaning edi had more standing so looked livelier.
It was warm for our show so maybe that helped as well.

I was shocked tho how many ppl were absolutely bolloxed and had to be carried out.

And had kids with them! Wasnโ€™t nice at times

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Just seen the roof will be closed for the Cardiff show. Do you think theyโ€™ll let me in with one of those mini fans? When I went to HSLOT I was bloody boiling with the roof closed ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Reactions: 1
I just watched that macavity video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d forgotten how terrible it was. How on earth did this film get the cast it got? I was obsessed with Cats as a kid and when I saw the film I just wanted to go back in time and slap some sense into my 8 year old self!
I will love Taylor forever for when she refused to accept it was a turd and just loved on it really publicly whilst all the other cats turned into rats and scampered off the ship. ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

• Haha
  • Sad
I will love Taylor forever when she refused to accept it was a turd and just loved on it really publicly whilst all the other cats turned into rats and scampered off the ship. ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
โ€˜You canโ€™t spelt Cats without TSโ€™

Yes Taylor but they can make the film without you

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't know why I've just done this to myself, or what I've just seen.

But what I do know is that this film was everyone's biggest mistake. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought people were joking when people said this film caused the pandemic now Iโ€™m not so sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll live honey ๐Ÿ‘ฝ I'll have another drink though

I WILL need a straight jacket when I hear "friends break up, friends get married" though.
Iโ€™ll die on the spot when that starts up

Itโ€™ll be my second death, Iโ€™ve only just resurrected after how did it end

• Sad
I'll live honey ๐Ÿ‘ฝ I'll have another drink though

I WILL need a straight jacket when I hear "friends break up, friends get married" though.
iโ€™ll be joining you if i hear that and it isnโ€™t june 23rd or aug 15th. ๐Ÿ’€

Reactions: 3
I know London is Friday - Sunday but Cardiff is next, right? On a random school night??
Idk why I find events during the week so unusual. I think this means I'm old now ๐Ÿ˜…

"Go out on a Wednesday night? Sorry, I can't, my cat's waiting for me at home"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.