Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

g321

this is us when we know people from here are at the show 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
😂
She wore the lover bodysuit yesterday which was the one I meant, I got confused bc she wore a skirt over it 😂 I like the skirt too actually
Still giving off the twat vibes though, roll a turd in glitter all you want it’s still a turd, not sorry.

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
Between this interview and the engagement announcement, I bet she’s completely losing it right now, I probably would be 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Lola UK

VIP Member
I’ve got a Prosecco! I’m off work until Thursday! I’m seeing Taylor on Tuesday!! Ahh!!!!

• Heart

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
About to leave where I’m staying for a wander round Liverpool, hoping people notice the carabiner of bracelets I have and ask to trade

• Heart

ScottishMammy92

Do you think shes just backstage watching Kev playing the flute...

"I can't go out yet guys he's still playing" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

wordzalad

VIP Member
Joe alwyn confirmed that Taylor and him broke up a week before it hit the news… holy shit.
Marty’s band member mentioned he was dating someone “big” in feb…
Christ Joe must have felt awful. I feel so horrible for him that cannot be nice.

Taylor and Matty are both massive monkey branchers though. They date but then when they break up with someone, each one was waiting in the wings of the previous one.

Taylor went from Calvin > Tom > Joe > Matty and Matty went from ex before Twigs > Twigs > that insta girl > Taylor > Gabriette

atomic

Just caught up and read the whole Joe interview and 🥺 I think I shared on this thread a while back that I met him pre-fame (this will probably doxx me if my friends read this but idc, I’m only on the Taylor threads) at drama school recall and he was an absolute charmer so definitely sign me up to the Joe Alwyn defence league!

• Heart

ScottishMammy92

Watching the live stream with my six year old while we make friendship bracelets as end of year gifts for her school friends.

Her newfound love for Paramore is the cutest thing ever 😭 she watched some last night before bed and kept saying "mummy we heard that song in real life...it was the best night of my whole life"...

For anyone taking your littles - soak in every moment of them. Get videos of their reactions and them dancing. It's the best thing ever.

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Fresh Out The Slammer just came on and honestly the whiplash between those lyrics and Joe being respectful of the “loving fully committed relationship” is insane. Yeah I get they might have been unhappy blah blah. And nobody knows what Joe is like behind the scenes either. Maybe he’s a massive dick. Just she is so petty and actually I feel kind of annoyed by it? Haha it’s nothing to do with me I know 🤣

Her rushing straight out of the prison that was Joe to fucking Ratty

TTPD makes it seem like Ratty saved her from some hellish relationship she was forced to be in but like ?? You were okay with it at one time?

I don’t know I think I’ve maybe finally reached my “done with her pettiness” mood which I’m amazed it’s taken this long to get to 🤣
---

I’ll join 🤣🥰
I’m just sat here thinking about the mass unfollowings etc that she did to try to make Joe look like a villain… it seems like a deliberate smear campaign?

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Oh this narrative she’s painted about her and Matty being star crossed lovers with a 10 year situationship is very much the worst aspect of it all.
I’d be devastated if I found out I was just a “second best option” for nearly 7 years.
It’s really messed up for her to do
Maybe this is why I feel for Joe so much because this literally was the case with my ex. I was the Joe and then he got with his Matty a month later 💀

• Sad
  • Heart

Asterix

I wonder if she knew this was coming out and that's why Joe took 2 to the head in the piano songs tonight.

• Wow