Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stacelou85

Chatty Member
Where is she staying in Liverpool? Does anyone know.. I'm not a stalker lol I just want to know which hotel she deems the best xx

goalsAF

Here's a question, we've talked about dream surprise songs and I know people have talked about what you'd cut but if you could swap a maximum of 3 songs from the main set for different ones, what would make it perfect for you?

I'd take out Enchanted, Marjorie and Midnight Rain

I'd add Long Live again, Our Song and I'd put last great american dynasty back in.

Controversially I'd also sneak in a shortened bit of Speak Now because I love that song even though I know it's on a lot of people's hard no list for surprise songs 😂
Marjorie
Lavender Haze
Vigilante Shit

Long Live
Our Song
You're On Your Own Kid

And change ATW10 to be ATW5.

Last edited:

duckdinner

VIP Member
I've just paid EIGHT POUNDS SEVENTY FIVE PENCE for the chicken wine at Morrisons local.

Tbf in Scotland you dont get any good alcohol deals but Ive been buying it for £7.50 on a nectar offer.
I HAD TO PAY £9 😭
They didn't have any left in the Sainsbury’s by my work on Friday, so I had to go to Amazon Fresh, who had the red chicken wine on offer, but not the rosé 🙃

Rfl2018

I’ve only got one of my little mini bottles left. Will have to switch to the white I’ve got in the fridge, it just won’t be the same 😭
I saw there was a sparkling rosé as well, which is the best?! Slowly resigning myself to the fact I won't get last min tickets so will need something 🤣 although tempted to take my son for a kids t-shirt and to listen outside!

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Oh I think for a meet and greet she would be lovely even if it’s because she has to be.
Im rubbish at meeting famous people or people as I’m neurodivergent so get super shy. I’m going to meet Rachel tucker in December and I’m scared I’ll cry 🤣🤣
If I met Taylor I would be a puddle 🫣
I’d wanted to meet a rugby player for YEARS a couple of seasons ago. My pal has to get me in a headlock and drag me over to him when Edinburgh actually played against his team and he was at murayfield 😅

Stimpii

VIP Member
If anyone is looking to do the Taylor trail most of them had massive queues yesterday. I just settled for taking a pic of them.

midnights, speak now and fearless had the shortest queues.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Out of interest, what would everyones dream surprise song combo be? Mash ups or non mash ups - dealers choice.
daylight, YOYOKxLL (but I would be a puddle), either of them separate, you’ll always find your way back home, picture to burn (gay version 💅🏻) off the top of my head but as others say theirs I’ll probably think THAT TOO