Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
If we want a Kev themed thread name then I suggest ‘hell was the journey but it brought me Kevin’ because Kev is the invisible string that brings us together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

jen141230

Wow wow wow what a night!

So happy with the surprise songs.TIWYCF sounded good in the stadium, and I adore gold rush.

Sorry not sorry about YLM and the Great War, chills.

So sad it’s over but determined to try for London tickets now.

This was our view from L16 in hospitality bit, great view, no obstructions.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ishant

VIP Member
Girlies before surprise songs just wanted to let you know I’ll me MIA until Monday it’s my last weekend before deadline and I still got loads of work to do so I’m hoping to enter ADHD fixation zone but I cannot be on social media / tattle without self imploding my chances on meeting the deadline lol. Just in case any of you would worry about me 🥲 I’ll be back on Monday to absolutely slay (and report from
Cardiff merch stands!)

Have the best night Liverpool N3 girlies!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
Just read the interview. Joe is so dignified and respectful. You can feel there's no resentment and he has moved on. What a class act.

"Your integrity makes me seem small" indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tiger tat

I’m just home from Anfield. It was amazing 😭 couldn’t believe she was playing TIWYCF. So tired. Phone says I did 10000 steps during the show 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
On the train to Liverpool for tomorrow night and we’ve just realised my daughter has left all her friendship bracelets at home in London 😩.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Its why I want to distance myself at times from the 'swiftie' label. The inability to see that actually yes hi she might be the problem, its her.

By saying this I am not saying she is an awful person and its all her fault. She has clearly been ridden hard by Scott (mostly) from a very young age. She admits herself she is a people pleaser and that probably stems from her younger years. This will have had a long term psychological impact.

However we only hear her narrative and her side of every single story and it doesnt take a critical thinker to recognise that every story has to have some nuance.

Was she the victim when it comes to a man like John Mayer. Id say absolutely. He was a much older man and she was young and probably quite naive.

Was she the victim with Joe? Im not sure. Ive said it so many times and this will be my only message today on it. Sometimes grown up adult relationships just dont work out. Noone is at fault. It just doesnt work. People are too different. People grow apart. Relationships change. Also the line about being better safe than starry eyed is a crushing one. Its so scathing and hurtful and honestly quite unbelievable. Imagine being in a relationship with someone for 6 years and either knowing the whole time you were second best or finding out after the fact that your significant other of many years was pining after someone else.

These songs may well be a 'work of fiction' but it sure doesnt seem that way.

I like her music and I like her even if she is flawed, we are all flawed but the way some will blindly defend her no matter what leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

wordzalad

VIP Member
I think it was maybe more emotionally cheating. As in maybe in Jan time she and Matty reconnected and wanted to explore whatever it was so she broke up with Joe or gave him an ultimatum he wasn’t willing to fufill, Matty promised her the world so she got with him.

Joe is handling better than I would. If my fella wrote about dreaming of being with another woman and then got with her immediately after a break up and got ghosted I’d be feral

Reactions: 25

atomic

This Kev thirst is definitely making me more sure than I ever have been that I’m a big fat lesbian

• Haha
Reactions: 25