Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I read the article and rolled my eyes so hard at Billion dollar Swift machine Vs Ordinary Joe. Oh come off it he's not an ordinary guy serving pints in the local pub he's an Actor! He has a team behind him too, he's just been to Cannes, he has a Grammy, he had the balls to date the most famous woman in the world yet in their piece he's just nice man Joe who speaks well.

Let's not forget how they met and what was going on at the time, he knew how she operated and decided he liked it then.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Imagine not knowing what Kev normally does and tuning in and all you first hear is him playing the flute like the pied piper 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
I don’t want to wish a Me/ Macavity abomination on anyone here but we need to find a date no one on here is going to and manifest it just purely for the scenes that this thread will be 🤣🤣

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Um, hi is this real life? Last night was amazing. We were standing and had space to move about and dance, the atmosphere was amazing. TIWYCF on guitar gave whiplash at first but she sounded lovely and the crowd were singing along loudly so it was enjoyable if odd. The Gold Rush transition was a liiiiittle but clunky but I love that song so was buzzing. Piano songs wrecked me though, two heartbreaking gut wrenching end of relationship songs, yes please. 💔 Then I got back and read about Joe’s interview, did she know??

If you’re standing and can make it to the toilets/bar down the front where you walk behind the stage, there were never queues. Stayed till the very end, managed to pee and then join the shuttle bus queue, was on a bus by 11.10 although the traffic/road closures were a bit slow so back in city centre 11.45.

The post-Eras blues are going to hit me haaaaaaard.
Oh she absolutely knew that interview was coming. There’s NO WAY she didn’t.

HotDawg

VIP Member
Semi-reliable psychic back with another Taylor reading - this time on how Taylor allegedly feels about Matty getting engaged, and her overall headspace, future etc. Make of it what you will - but the guy's been proven right with a lot of his Taylor readings so far.
I don’t think you needs to be a psychic to realise Taylor would happily have married that greasy haired, gross ratty dude. 😂 She dodged a bullet. If someone proposed to me with that ugly ass ring, I’d be down bad crying at the gym.

• Haha

Trixxx

VIP Member
Sabrina Carpenter is the only other pop girlie I really listen to. I’m all about the boys! I love one direction (and any member of), 5 sos, any boy band except westlife and take that, and most pop punk
No Westlife slander!!! I have always loved them 🤣
---
No other comment to make here except....

I made it to VIP!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
I was thinking earlier that if I met her I’d ask her about the vending machine and not dying lyric for all of us

• Haha

Realitybites

VIP Member
Don’t think I’ve used this much glitter eye shadow and highlighter since high school folks. Going to be finding it in my carpet for weeks I think!

• Haha
  • Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Songwriters dramatise stuff sometimes. The truth is not always compelling.

A fun example is that the key lime green dog in TGLAD was a cat in reality. "Dog" and "rock" have the same vowel sound, so it just sounds nicer (Taylor loves using the same vowel sounds as close as possible). Or she couldn't bear to make a fool of a cat in a song.
I love the idea for Taylor men are free to be made fools but not a cat! That's where she draws the line. 😹

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I’m supposed to be getting everything ready for the eras tour tomorrow but im procrastinating by watching the eras tour live stream 🙄

• Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I love the Great War (and actually had it in my list) but she was never gonna be able to sing it in Dublin, so it's not a loss for me.

That combo was beautiful though.

• Heart

Trixxx

VIP Member
For goodness sake!! I have been guessing the orange bodysuit ever since ediburgh n2. Finally don't guess it, and she wears it.
Why does she hate me?

• Haha

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
This is why I can't get onboard with the Matty lovebombed her blah blah blah takes - Whos telling you that? Taylor. It suits her narrative. If he ghosted /exited fast can you really blame him? Did he really have any reason to trust her with the circumstances of how they got together plus when they first hooked up a decade ago and she quickly attached herself to Calvin instead? (if those rumours are true) I'm sure he was well aware that she's happy to standby as the minions send abuse and threats to her partners / exes / anyone they dare speak to and was never going to receive support from her that way.

I am surprised Joe is speaking out, the tea never ends 🍿

Yes! Every so often I get a pang of sympathy for him when I remember Denise wrote in her book and repeated on live tv about how she was perfectly fine and mentally healthy until she gave birth to him and then had PND and then suffered for decades with her mental health and addictions.
The way she spoke about it just felt almost like she was passing the blame and the responsibility of her horrific behaviour during his childhood onto him.
He has a song about this (she lays down) prob their most devastating song

Folkevermore

VIP Member
On the train to London (to then head to Liverpool) and I’m panicking I’ve forgotten something but I don’t know what 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha