Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Cannot believe I have woken up to JOE ALWYN spilling the tea!

His description of their relationship makes me sad though, why must love die 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I better get some unhinged songs tonight.
I’m sure Taylor is losing her mind at Matty and Joes behaviour this week.
Maybe also annoyed at travis for implying her best cooking is “pop tarts”

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
Im going to a spin class tomorrow morning and the theme is Taylor Swift vs Harry Styles 🤣 no one else appreciates my excitement for this but I know some of you will xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Stimpii

VIP Member
Doing the Taylor trail today! Cant wait to see all the swifties walking around🥹☺
Expect queues if you want pics with them all.

I just took pics of them yesterday
2E3D2991-58B6-4A34-A149-F767A050937D.jpeg
39FB86A1-FEA8-45F5-A255-44DEB2857F4E.jpeg
1EA3B38C-2611-4A52-B08C-5D980B9BF9B6.jpeg

Enjoy. The city is absolutely buzzing 😻

• Heart

smudge126

VIP Member
Picked my kid and their friend up from the party, absolutely pissed as farts and on the way back the friend just says “I miss Joe Alwyn” 😂😂

• Haha

Twiggy2

Um, hi is this real life? Last night was amazing. We were standing and had space to move about and dance, the atmosphere was so good. TIWYCF on guitar gave whiplash at first but she sounded lovely and the crowd were singing along loudly so it was enjoyable if odd. The Gold Rush transition was a liiiiittle but clunky but I love that song so was buzzing. Piano songs wrecked me though, two heartbreaking gut wrenching end of relationship songs, yes please. 💔 Then I got back and read about Joe’s interview, did she know??

If you’re standing and can make it to the toilets/bar down the front where you walk behind the stage, there were never queues. Stayed till the very end, managed to pee and then join the shuttle bus queue, was on a bus by 11.10 although the traffic/road closures were a bit slow so back in city centre 11.45.

The post-Eras blues are going to hit me haaaaaaard.

Attachments

• Heart

Tadpole

Another Joe fan over here. Having said that, I never really saw the appeal when they were together, didn't dislike him, was more indifferent. But if anything he's the one that's become ✨ bejewelled✨ since the breakup, handled himself with so much class, even with an nda, I don't know if I could be so restrained given the circumstances.

Have the best night to those lucky enough to be going to n3!

• Heart

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t know what it is today, I’m in a bad mood anyway and not even able to deal with my own shit 🤣 but I’m just like wtf. I don’t think Joe is a saint just for existing and saying nice things publicly but based on Taylor’s public output I think she’s petty as fuck and it’s wearing thin a bit for me now tbh. Her choice of mash ups etc she knows will stir everyone up? I dunno. I’m done for a bit, mostly just because of my own mood, I think I’ve had too much Taylor for a while and need some other things.

Edit: but yeah we obv know nothing about what went down with anyone and there’s never really a true villain or hero in any relationship but I guess we will all project our own feelings and experiences onto it.

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
If I were Joe and had listened to Midnights I would have high tailed it in October.
And that's not forgetting the whole 'fictional' love triangle, some of the songs he co-wrote suggest he knew there was something unfinished between them.
I like Joe, he's easily her best ex although it's not exactly stiff competition however he is an intelligent adult and could have left at any point so I find it hard to baby him too much.
I just think it’s ironic for her to put out songs like TSMWEL when she’s treated people far worse? It’s just the complete victim complex and lack of self awareness of it all

kcab0231

Chatty Member
What a night, what a show - absolutely loved it! So pleased I went for it and got the stub hub tickets when the light went green I’ve never felt such relief 😂
Still in shock at the surprise songs as well!

Thought it was gonna take me forever to get out/get home but I was back in Manchester with a cup of tea at midnight!

• Heart

honkytonkcat

I honestly don’t care how her and Joe broke up, us mere mortals will never comprehend the lives of the rich and famous so I don’t bother trying 😅

I’m just here for the crumpets and clowning x

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t know why I went off on one about it all today, usually I’m a bit more balanced and I understand creative licence / truth being somewhere in between / not knowing any of the individuals involved etc. but something just went off for some reason, I think I was already annoyed. 🤣

• Heart

grannypants

VIP Member
There’s something about the line ‘pathological people pleaser’ which is just so SATISFYING TO SCREAM

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Joe alwyn confirmed that Taylor and him broke up a week before it hit the news… holy shit.
Marty’s band member mentioned he was dating someone “big” in feb…
FINALLY THE JOE AND TAYLOR ONLY ENDED LATE MARCH/APRIL 2023 TRUTHERS RISE!!! (@Folkevermore its just us, the Joe Alwyn defence league)

• Heart
  • Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Wasn’t there something floating around from “a source” that said Joe was blindsided by the break up and devastated and it wasn’t even properly done like an email sent or something, I mean if true that’s wild, and quite double standards of her to be so hurt by Matty ghosting her for her to write the smallest man, when she herself has acted small in the way Joe was treated by her and her friends so publicly and the rabid fans. Stick me in that Joe defence league!

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I've been out so bear with me. She sang This is What you came for? Is this allowed now? And YLM?! And JOE has done an interview where HE TALKS ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP. WTF I went out for dinner guys.
You literally can’t step away from this thread for two minutes without the world imploding

• Haha
Reactions: 17

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I wish he’d just go a little feral and drag her though.
Would be out of character but I would love it
Probably nda’d to the hilt also, but the fact she knew he never would be outspoken about her/it but still went in for his mental health references on Ttpd is a cruel move that disappointed me, shows her ruthlessness when she wants to be!

Reactions: 17