Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Last night I was watching traitors and took this pic specifically because Alan was in his Bejeweled era 🤣

IMG_5108.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

aulwan

Where is she staying in Liverpool? Does anyone know.. I'm not a stalker lol I just want to know which hotel she deems the best xx
Premier Inn. She heard it was a step up from Travelodge. (I’m a proud fan of both chains, btw).

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I suppose it really depends on what it means by ending/over.
They may have not seen each other physically after Feb at the Grammys and left it as a break. Only Joe didn't know until early April it was a permanent split?

Still shitty but not quite a split out the blue and only having one week to process before it becomes world news.
It certainly seems to confirm she ended it and then announced it on Matty's birthday as some sort of present. :cautious:
Idk, I’ve suspected she cheated for a while due to various timeline issues.
A lot of people will bend backwards to make it out like Taylor was wronged but it’s definitely possible that’s she’s not always the victim.
And she’s definitely cheated before

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I’m not sure I can stomach watching the surprise songs tonight because I’m sure I’ll get my heart broken and it’ll make her inevitable performances of “me” and “alchemy/so high school extended edition” even more painful tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Just had the journey from HELL driving to my boyfriends fuck long distance to come back on here to find out I’ve lost both Gold Rush AND YLM?

Bye.

• Heart
  • Haha

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I think one of the problems with the Swifties hating on Joe is misplaced resentment from the time Taylor was more private.
She went very suddenly from posting on Tumblr, photographed daily, cute Instagram videos in her home and then fairly suddenly it all stops and everything changes. Which was more to do with the backlash but possibly also part of her ED recovery yet Joe has been unfairly blamed.

• Heart

Vlh0987

Wow last night was incredible. I felt so emotional a couple of times being there experiencing it with my little girl. Wasn't a fan of the guitar surprise songs, but loved the piano ones so all good! We were sitting in the Kop 103 and it was a bit restricted by the tent, couldn't see the very end bit of the stage. Wasn't too bothered though, just watched the screen for those bits. The queue to get in for merch was insane, was glad I went to Isla Gladstone the day before for our stuff, highly recommend going there - no queue whatsoever and they have everything in stock.
Also, a tip for people going with littles, I made my daughter a friendship bracelet with my mobile number on in case we got separated. Made sure she didn't trade that one 😂 could have been terrible.

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Oh christ that’s also awful but also such an ick 🤣. Like if you’re coming to commit to the cause at least succeed otherwise that’s so embarrassing.
We can do better anyway (Joe if you’re still single we’re here💅)
The worst part of it was him sliding into my DMs (on linked in since I blocked him everywhere else) and trying to get back together with me three years later 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow

gee808xoxo

waking up to Joe spilling some tea was NOT something i expected! respect to him for still being classy about it, i’m joining the defence league 🫡

gee808xoxo

Sorry I don’t know why I went off on one about it all today, usually I’m a bit more balanced and I understand creative licence / truth being somewhere in between / not knowing any of the individuals involved etc. but something just went off for some reason, I think I was already annoyed. 🤣
i mean if we were ever going to discuss/dissect/give our own opinions on these kind of things then it’s going to be here on a discussion forum! i do like reading everyone’s takes, whether i agree or disagree and i like that it’s pretty much always a respectful discussion. it’s why i love this thread 🥰 (and the fact we are all equally unhinged when it comes to a tour livestream)

• Heart

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Whether she cheated or not she definitely had Matty lined up, which whilst not polite/decent behaviour is very very very common.

I can't vilify her for that, or even the cheating if that happened (we know they were on and off for a good while), because of who she is and the way certain people talk about her. Even when she was with Joe there would be comments constantly about how she couldn't keep a man. It's a horrible way to be measured too. If you've managed to get a man to marry you then that's some sort of achievement. I know so many people who have struggled with relationships breaking down and they don't have the added pain of the whole world talking about it. Her behaviour wasn't normal but then nothing about her is.

I think that's why the Matty thing stung her so hard. The humiliation of it all. I'm still on the fence about that Sabrina lyric, lol.

The mental health references is another argument. I love renegade. I think it's a very honest song but I get how it offends some of you. There's such a stigma around MH though, maybe it's good to talk/sing about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Fifah1907

VIP Member
It takes me so long to actually figure out what song she’s singing despite the fact I can happily sing along 😂

• Haha

ishant

VIP Member
Also re: the band member saying Ratty saying he was dating someone big perhaps they were talking / texting and it’s blown up the way things like this do blow up also to cause a drama

like what constitutes of breaking up day. Is it when we physically move away from each other? My relationship with my son’s father was in a gutter for so long and for the last month of us living together he would sleep on the floor texting his current wife lmao.

im never going to say Taylor is a saint obviously but also will never kiss Joe or any other man’s feet because they seem decent. Like we don’t know anything about anything. Real life is messy as fuck. And they are working, films and music to sell lol.

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
Songwriters dramatise stuff sometimes. The truth is not always compelling.

A fun example is that the key lime green dog in TGLAD was a cat in reality. "Dog" and "rock" have the same vowel sound, so it just sounds nicer (Taylor loves using the same vowel sounds as close as possible). Or she couldn't bear to make a fool of a cat in a song.

• Haha

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Probably nda’d to the hilt also, but the fact she knew he never would be outspoken about her/it but still went in for his mental health references on Ttpd is a cruel move that disappointed me, shows her ruthlessness when she wants to be!
yeah this is what I’ve started to see and dislike. She has all the power, she can say whatever she wants in her songs but nobody can say anything back. I don’t think Joe would have anyway tbh.

“who’s afraid of little old me” well me tbh Taylor if I knew you in real life.

On the other hand I do get it, as an artist / creative person wannabe I also write about my experiences and there’s the whole adage of “if you wished someone had written more warmly about you you should have behaved better” BUT…. It still irks me / doesn’t sit right.

I hope she has been a bit self aware / ironic going from “you can be my jailer” to “fresh out the slammer”. I think thats whats missing for me tbh. Some reflection on her own issues and behaviours ?

Sorry that was long and rambling and I know I’m clearly projecting my own annoyances onto Taylor but also like come on.

• Heart