Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For goodness sake!! I have been guessing the orange bodysuit ever since ediburgh n2. Finally don't guess it, and she wears it.
Why does she hate me?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For goodness sake!! I have been guessing the orange bodysuit ever since ediburgh n2. Finally don't guess it, and she wears it.
Why does she hate me?
FFS I forgot to fill it out and I've been guessing orange for the last few shows as well 😂

Clowning but what is her 123rd show? Thinking of the whole 321 error

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Cross referencing my topic in the other thread a bit here but I’d love to know Taylor’s skin care routine. I’m fascinated by behind the scenes info like this 🤣

…bet she isn’t using Simple face wash. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cross referencing my topic in the other thread a bit here but I’d love to know Taylor’s skin care routine. I’m fascinated by behind the scenes info like this 🤣

…bet she isn’t using Simple face wash. Sigh.
I wish she’d do an interview where we could all submit these really mundane life questions and she’d answer them

Tay if you’re reading, you’re welcome to this idea
---
It’s time for chicken wine
I bought some chicken wine for my sister and had a tiny taste when she was here earlier, it’s nice! Back on my cups of decaf tea now though 😬

Reactions: 7
So a pal used my AXS account and Midnights code (with my permission) to get tickets for next weekend at Wembley, obviously the tickets are all visible on my account right now but how soon before the shows has transfer opened? Right now it’s still saying not available 🙃

worst case scenario I can just give her my account details to access tickets then change my login after the show lol

I wish she’d do an interview where we could all submit these really mundane life questions and she’d answer them

Tay if you’re reading, you’re welcome to this idea
---

I bought some chicken wine for my sister and had a tiny taste when she was here earlier, it’s nice! Back on my cups of decaf tea now though 😬
Yes! She really needs to do a reddit style AMA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.