Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me why I’ve played the flute for 10 years but I’m still learning from Kev 🫡
---
While catching up on our Tattle posts from last night.
Well it’ll take her a while to catch up on a sub24 hours thread ahahaha

Reactions: 2
What the duck? She needs to calm down with the merch.

is it some kind of weird consolation prize like “oh the tour will end but look you can all play your own surprise songs lol lol”

400 DOLLARS??
I read somewhere - from someone who was allegedly in the industry - that her deal with her label probably included making her them X amount of money in return for her owning the music and lyrics etc. I assume the merch is part of that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tonight is my first night playing Mastermind! I'll get at least two points 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hiyaaaaa

orange for karma is it? 🤡🤡🤡

only joking I’m too tired for this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does the intro still make me cry 🥲 I’ve seen it a million times ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m supposed to be getting everything ready for the eras tour tomorrow but im procrastinating by watching the eras tour live stream 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I just managed to snag a seated ticket for tomorrow - will be selling my standing shortly if anyone is still looking

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.