Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only got one of my little mini bottles left. Will have to switch to the white I’ve got in the fridge, it just won’t be the same 😭
I saw there was a sparkling rosé as well, which is the best?! Slowly resigning myself to the fact I won't get last min tickets so will need something 🤣 although tempted to take my son for a kids t-shirt and to listen outside!

Oh and didn’t someone suggest tossing pennies in the Liverpool as a thread title? (The first few times I heard that line I thought she said panties and I really got the ick!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’re ready! I hope people “get” our outfits or it’ll be awkward. If you see us say hi!
You both look soo good! I wont lie, it freaks me out that you're a brunette though 🤣. I literally picture you as the Taylor from your photo. I was the same when you bought my bracelets on vinted haha!
---
I've just paid EIGHT POUNDS SEVENTY FIVE PENCE for the chicken wine at Morrisons local.

Tbf in Scotland you dont get any good alcohol deals but Ive been buying it for £7.50 on a nectar offer.
I got some from tesco today! £7 on clubcard offer!
Can't wait to have my favourite dinner with some today 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We’re ready! I hope people “get” our outfits or it’ll be awkward. If you see us say hi!
you look beautiful 😍😍

to everyone going tonight HAVE THE BEST TIME

I hope the weather is okay and the surprise song gods bless you all 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just caught up and read the whole Joe interview and 🥺 I think I shared on this thread a while back that I met him pre-fame (this will probably doxx me if my friends read this but idc, I’m only on the Taylor threads) at drama school recall and he was an absolute charmer so definitely sign me up to the Joe Alwyn defence league!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw there was a sparkling rosé as well, which is the best?! Slowly resigning myself to the fact I won't get last min tickets so will need something 🤣 although tempted to take my son for a kids t-shirt and to listen outside!
I prefer the non sparkling but the sparkling is nice too :)

I've only had the non-sparkling rosé, so can't compare it to the sparkling, but it is very easy to drink & not too sweet (a lot of rosés I've blind bought recently have been more like strawberry ribena than wine 🤣)

Can someone remind me for the 1000th time where you do the show recommendations for outfits / songs etc? Maybe it needs to be a pinned post / reminder in every new thread 😂

Oh my days I cannot keep up with this thread 😂 have an amazing time tonight N3 girlies and enjoy Paul McCartney 😂

Did I misread or did someone say Cardiff on Tuesday will be covered? If so, does this mean I won’t have to wear a jacket? I saw The Rolling Stones there in 2018 and it was uncovered but it was actually nice weather so I have no frame of reference 👀

Side note just submitted my first ever outfit predictions on Swift Alert - thanks for the tip! Kidding myself with a BTTWS X Red mashup hahahahaha.

Reactions: 1
Can someone remind me for the 1000th time where you do the show recommendations for outfits / songs etc? Maybe it needs to be a pinned post / reminder in every new thread 😂
swiftalert! It’s called mastermind.
I was trying to do the thread too quickly and never did a post, I meant to add Kevin’s link too!

Reactions: 2
I hope all the N3er’s have the best time! I’m home now and sad it’s all over 😔

(until 20th Aug)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.