Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think even worse than getting something like ME as a surprise song would be something so boring and mid that it just gives me nothing. Granted, there’s not many songs I feel like that for but there are a few.
Random examples for me would be hits different, I look in peoples windows, hey Stephen! they’re fine but I feel no strong feelings for them either way
Me actually sounded like fun when she did it Mexico, I think? I honestly kinda think the Me is overdone and if she hadn't choose it as a lead single people would like it better.

Reactions: 4
i’m choosing to not clown today for anything and not stream the whole show, just going to watch surprise songs.. but i’ll keep an eye on here juuuuuust in case 😬

Reactions: 2
Turns out she never loved a London boy, she was too busy fantasising about a Cheshire boy too do so
---

No, the lakes x I hate it here better not happen tonight or I’m actually going to lose all will to live and sell my tickets
I will take one for the team and take those tickets of your hands

• Haha
Not clowning tonight, need to keep composure for tomorrow. Think i’ll be thread watching instead of watching the stream to see what surprise songs N2 gets, can’t hurt me if I’m not watching it live

Watching the live stream with my six year old while we make friendship bracelets as end of year gifts for her school friends.

Her newfound love for Paramore is the cutest thing ever 😭 she watched some last night before bed and kept saying "mummy we heard that song in real life...it was the best night of my whole life"...

For anyone taking your littles - soak in every moment of them. Get videos of their reactions and them dancing. It's the best thing ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen this so everyone has to xoxo

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
IMG_5875.jpeg

This has made exhausted, still feel like I went on an all night bender last night, happy 😂🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.