Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck? She needs to calm down with the merch.

is it some kind of weird consolation prize like “oh the tour will end but look you can all play your own surprise songs lol lol”

400 DOLLARS??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@bellbells16 @Robot Lady
I use my friends palettes but the handiwork is my own lool. I prime with a normal primer, put on my concealer and foundation etc but only on my eyes then set it. Then I prime my eye with a kiko eyeshadow pen (I used 2 for this).

I then used the Morphe x Nyane Fierce Fairytale, and used Mpona (medium blue) for my outer lid and blended it all out so it became lighter. Layered on Banj from the same palette (a matte silver) and blended in with the blue.

Then I used You’re on Fleek palette by Jolie Beauty, used Disco (very shimmery silver, basically glitter), and Nebula (shimmery purpley-blue) from the Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde palette. I put some of the Collection Silver Glitter liner to put some little silvery bits on.

The stars on my under eyes were from Claire’s and the stars on my lid are nail art stars from Amazon and it’s a multipack in loads of colours!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do you think she'll try and get the last two re records done by the end of the tour as a way to close the eras almost? It doesn't really leave much time but after what she said last night I think she'll back into the 2 year pattern

Reactions: 6
I just tuned into the stream and there is no Taylor but there is a flute playing Kev 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck? She needs to calm down with the merch.

is it some kind of weird consolation prize like “oh the tour will end but look you can all play your own surprise songs lol lol”

400 DOLLARS??
US store. Shows not available.
1718388917822.png

More affordable options that are available.
1718389015735.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Do you think shes just backstage watching Kev playing the flute...

"I can't go out yet guys he's still playing" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean I can’t play guitar but I sort of want it for decoration 🤣

Even me who is the most ridiculous merch buyer has a limit though so i wont

Nothing to do with it only being on the us store

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine not knowing what Kev normally does and tuning in and all you first hear is him playing the flute like the pied piper 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.