Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not allowed any wine tonight as getting a new tattoo in the morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Paid my friend to grab me a hoodie. I’m so excited!

Other half asked if I’m clowning tonight, fool, every single day is clown day with girliepop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
guys I’m breaking my stream virginity tonight. Can’t believe this time yesterday I was there & watching this in real time ☹🥲 I’ve felt awful all day though, like a really bad hangover even though I didn’t drink so finding a tiny bit of comfort that I can watch it from my sofa under my heated blanket

• Heart
Taylor has been relegated to my laptop because of some kickball tournament 🙄

• Haha
“I won’t be making that mistake in the future” told you guys she wasn’t retiring

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My theory is that she knew we’d all be hyped last night thinking she would announce something so she purposely made all those glitches on the website happen just so we’d all have our guards down tonight and she’ll announce something when no one expects it. And that’s why she seemed so giddy last night as she knew what we were all waiting for. Or am I being a clown.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.