Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) do we have any more Liverpool puns
2) what colour was her midnights shirt last night

thanks guys x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My husband got a ticket master code 3 days ago and we've only just found the email so frantically refreshing and hoping 😬😬😬
Again, buy one for me thanks xx

(I’ll never not be begging on these threads)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Uploading this as a PSA. Check your Uber receipts after you’ve been dropped off after the show. And if you felt unsafe, raise those concerns.

Our drive was told to be £29, my email afterwards then said £56. The driver was quite frankly unsafe (speeding, no indicating, had YouTube playing), and with people in the car that were more vulnerable, it wasn’t okay

This was after N1 in Liverpool

IMG_5180.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone who had Midnights presale and also got waitlisted with AXS ever been moved off the waitlist? Major regrets now using my Midnights code to buy one single solitary seat although I'd need to have been a psychic to buy tickets for the show I now need anyway 😂

Uploading this as a PSA. Check your Uber receipts after you’ve been dropped off after the show. And if you felt unsafe, raise those concerns.

Our drive was told to be £29, my email afterwards then said £56. The driver was quite frankly unsafe (speeding, no indicating, had YouTube playing), and with people in the car that were more vulnerable, it wasn’t okay

This was after N1 in Liverpool

View attachment 2995732
I’m sorry this happened to you but happy Uber rectified it quickly x
---
Has anyone who had Midnights presale and also got waitlisted with AXS ever been moved off the waitlist? Major regrets now using my Midnights code to buy one single solitary seat although I'd need to have been a psychic to buy tickets for the show I now need anyway 😂
I had AXS presale and I’ve never had anything at all x

Reactions: 2
The reason I was debating so long was because you had to buy both tickets and not just one and I do not do not know anyone in real life (lol) that would go with me besides Mr Duck but he's away that weekend.

In theory, if I end up having to buy 2 tickets (at around face value or a little higher - im not spending £800 a ticket for Blondie 🤣) for one of the London dates, would anybody here be willing to buy the second one from me? 😅

• Heart
Wembley question: the Club Wembley seats on level 2, are they hospitality or just normal seats? Contemplating one on stub hub but says face value was £131. It’s also restricted but needs must
---
The reason I was debating so long was because you had to buy both tickets and not just one and I do not do not know anyone in real life (lol) that would go with me besides Mr Duck but he's away that weekend.

In theory, if I end up having to buy 2 tickets (at around face value or a little higher - im not spending £800 a ticket for Blondie 🤣) for one of the London dates, would anybody here be willing to buy the second one from me? 😅
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Yes me! Especially if it's a first round London date because I CANT WAIT UNTIL 19 AUGUST ANYMORE

• Heart
I don’t comment on this thread but read from afar.
Liverpool N2 for me. The best night of my life I would say. It was just.. I have no words actually. Amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Depending on price (no more than £250 each ticket) I’d buy. A friend wants to go again

Here's a question, we've talked about dream surprise songs and I know people have talked about what you'd cut but if you could swap a maximum of 3 songs from the main set for different ones, what would make it perfect for you?

I'd take out Enchanted, Marjorie and Midnight Rain

I'd add Long Live again, Our Song and I'd put last great american dynasty back in.

Controversially I'd also sneak in a shortened bit of Speak Now because I love that song even though I know it's on a lot of people's hard no list for surprise songs 😂

Reactions: 3
We was only in the gold one, but I think the more expensive packages had more drinks?
Yeah they did. I was in the executive lounge with the Diamond Package which was the most expensive package. We had a 4 course sit down meal and unlimited drinks the entire night until bar closed at 11pm, wines, beers and spirits were included.

Food was alright, nothing to shout about but was worth it for the unlimited drinks and seat in the directors box (M5).

Reactions: 4
Here's a question, we've talked about dream surprise songs and I know people have talked about what you'd cut but if you could swap a maximum of 3 songs from the main set for different ones, what would make it perfect for you?

I'd add Long Live again, Our Song and I'd put last great american dynasty back in.

Controversially I'd also sneak in a shortened bit of Speak Now because I love that song even though I know it's on a lot of people's hard no list for surprise songs 😂
enchanted
Fortnight
Willow

LONG LIIIIIIIVE
full version of SHS but if I can’t swap that 😂 then Speak now because the SNtour dance has been stuck in my brain ever since
Mirrorball or this is me trying (probably add them
Both and yeet full version of SHS now I think about it)

I’d take out Mastermind, Wildest Dreams, Lavender Haze

I’d add, YOYOK, Picture to Burn, Long Live

betty
Lavendar Haze
Midnight Rain

YOYOK
tolerate it
long live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.