Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t comment on this thread but read from afar.
Liverpool N2 for me. The best night of my life I would say. It was just.. I have no words actually. Amazing.
Same! Absolutely loved it 😊 she was amazing!!!

Was shocked when I had to sprint for a quick wee & saw people buying food etc ?! You paid big bucks for tickets & you are wasting time buying chips! Also I had a young teen girl screaming (not singing, screaming the lyrics, full on screaming them) really wish I’d got some ear loops as she was starting to piss me off, so I would absolutely get some just in case lol

Reactions: 5
Take out Mastermind, Wildest Dreams and The Man.

add in I Think He Knows, Evermore and Maroon

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Here's a question, we've talked about dream surprise songs and I know people have talked about what you'd cut but if you could swap a maximum of 3 songs from the main set for different ones, what would make it perfect for you?

I'd take out Enchanted, Marjorie and Midnight Rain

I'd add Long Live again, Our Song and I'd put last great american dynasty back in.

Controversially I'd also sneak in a shortened bit of Speak Now because I love that song even though I know it's on a lot of people's hard no list for surprise songs 😂
Id take out Mastermind, Vigilante tit & Midnight Rain

I’d add Long Live, State of Grace and Red. It makes me so sad that she doesn’t sing Red!

And I agree with you, I’d also want a snippet of Speak Now!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i’d take out midnight rain, vigilante tit andddd i can’t think of another i’d be willing to lose

but add back in long live and also add our song and message in a bottle 🤩

Reactions: 1
I'd take out Lavender Haze, Bad Blood and Enchanted. I'd add YOYOK, Holy Ground and Is It Over Now? I could take out, and add a lot more!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’d take out mastermind, lavender haze, midnight rain

Replaced with long live, haunted, the last great American dynasty

It started thundering where I am (about 30 mins from Anfield) please blow towards Lancashire 😬

• Wow
I definitely felt the Midnights set was too long by the end of it, I was sat for most of it because they’re slower songs at the end of the night

Reactions: 5
Wow! That took a lotttt of catching up
I fell asleep before secret songs last night. And my partner put on Doctor Who the second we woke up this morning, and been out since.

Super glad Joe has spoken up. I feel it ties in well with what I said last night, I love her, but I don't think shes the best person, I think I'd struggle to be friends with her. I think Joe and myself would be great friends though 🤣

Reactions: 7
I love you all but maybe set up a joe Alwyn rave thread lol! 😂
Haha! I wouldn't have enough to say about him. I think he's a beautiful man, and I'd be a puddle if I met him. But I definitely dont know enough about him otherwise 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha! I wouldn't have enough to say about him. I think he's a beautiful man, and I'd be a puddle if I met him. But I definitely dont know enough about him otherwise 🤣
His acting is pretty mediocre as well but he’s overall pretty boring to read about 😂😅

Have to agree that he seems a bit boring! And also kinda pretentious? He’s handsome though so there’s that 🙋🏼‍♀️

I never found him handsome previously, but he's been looking damn good recently

Reactions: 6
His acting is pretty mediocre as well but he’s overall pretty boring to read about 😂😅
Haha I haven't even seen anything he's in, how bad is that. Just seen pictures of him, and off them together and gone from that. I thought they were a beautiful couple 🤣

My changes ATW the 5 min version, return Tolerate it, mix Mastermind with Question.
Cut The man, Midnight Rain, Vigilante tit, Karma.
Add Maroon, imgonnagetyouback and Glitch.

I really was surprised by her choices for the Midnights, I get that she was thinking about it being a stage show but there were better options! The visuals for Glitch might have been fun and she could have made it sexy.
---
This weather 😵💫😵💫😵💫 rain show pending????
I was thinking we tend to be stricter with health and safety here so there might be issues if it gets too wild but then I remember Metallica's crazy rain show in Manchester a few years back so probably be fine to go ahead.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.