Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not ungrateful for my tickets at all and ridiculously excited to go of course- however i just saw a tiktok of the start of the show from paris which was closed roof and dark, and the lighting and effects etc really does look so much more atmospheric 😭 jel of the cardiff girlies, im not sure it’s going to get barely dark at all for my sunday wembley show with an earlier curfew 😂

Reactions: 9
I really was surprised by her choices for the Midnights, I get that she was thinking about it being a stage show but there were better options!
I've seen someone speculate that she wrote/planned for Midnights with the Eras tour in mind so while those songs are sort of lacking on their own, they are really elevated by the stage show

Reactions: 1
Have to agree that he seems a bit boring! And also kinda pretentious? He’s handsome though so there’s that 🙋🏼‍♀️
<I plead forgiveness from the Joe Alywn Defence League>
But I once watched GQ Essential 10 items video, first Joe and then Matty, I must admit I found Joe rather pretentious (but also confusingly earnest) whilst Matty was a lot more naturally charming.
It was the first time I could see what might have drawn Taylor towards him.

Reactions: 7
“You sacrificed us to the gods of your bluest days” in a song called so long London I’d say it was Joe, her relationship with Joe was so London based referenced in London boy looking at buying houses there etc etc, she knew what she was doing with the teenage petulant brat tit, thinking it was clever under the songwriting banner, but it was her usual petty Betty self when she has a score to settle. She had no right to put it on blast to the world, duck being a Taylor apologist, (I’m not saying you are one, I just mean in general x ) it wasn’t her story to tell, she just sounds selfish and it wasn’t necessary.
This is how I feel about the pills line in TSMWEL, It's not her place to be speaking on Mattys sobriety or struggles at all

Im sure her and jacks genius brains could of come up with a different lyric because its not even a good line lol

Reactions: 6
Have always thought this too!! The fact that Tree was out trying to dispel breakup rumours after the first weekend of tour always told me that they weren’t fully over. I think Taylor was half way out the door but was still waiting for Matty to be fully all in before she cut Joe loose.

I would imagine that the interviewer would have reached out to Tree to see if they could get a quote for the article.
You have to look at Taylors relationship history, she ALWAYS has another guy lined up. I think ehatever her and matty started, started when she was at the 1975 gig back in Jan 2023, then the podcast where the 1975 member says matty is dating someone big in early 2023. Taylor always has someone lined up and likes to control the narrative

Reactions: 6
This is how I feel about the pills line in TSMWEL, It's not her place to be speaking on Mattys sobriety or struggles at all

Im sure her and jacks genius brains could of come up with a different lyric because its not even a good line lol
I've seen people twist themselves in knots trying to explain she was talking about his past. When she was clearly singing in present tense.
And from recent photos I think she might be right too.

I struggle with this aspect because I'm biased as someone who's had to watch addicts I love tear down their lives, we don't owe them secrets and protection when their addictions are also tearing our world apart. In fact I fully support being really open about it, let them hit the bottom stop protecting them. But then I'm firmly tough love when it comes to this sort of thing.

However I can also see the danger in TS exposing someone's secrets to the whole world and putting them under a spotlight.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You have to look at Taylors relationship history, she ALWAYS has another guy lined up. I think ehatever her and matty started, started when she was at the 1975 gig back in Jan 2023, then the podcast where the 1975 member says matty is dating someone big in early 2023. Taylor always has someone lined up and likes to control the narrative
Yeah she hasn’t ever really been single I don’t think

Reactions: 4
I've just paid EIGHT POUNDS SEVENTY FIVE PENCE for the chicken wine at Morrisons local.

Tbf in Scotland you dont get any good alcohol deals but Ive been buying it for £7.50 on a nectar offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve only got one of my little mini bottles left. Will have to switch to the white I’ve got in the fridge, it just won’t be the same 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Here's a question, we've talked about dream surprise songs and I know people have talked about what you'd cut but if you could swap a maximum of 3 songs from the main set for different ones, what would make it perfect for you?

I'd take out Enchanted, Marjorie and Midnight Rain

I'd add Long Live again, Our Song and I'd put last great american dynasty back in.

Controversially I'd also sneak in a shortened bit of Speak Now because I love that song even though I know it's on a lot of people's hard no list for surprise songs 😂
Marjorie
Lavender Haze
Vigilante tit

Long Live
Our Song
You're On Your Own Kid

And change ATW10 to be ATW5.

Last edited:
I've just paid EIGHT POUNDS SEVENTY FIVE PENCE for the chicken wine at Morrisons local.

Tbf in Scotland you dont get any good alcohol deals but Ive been buying it for £7.50 on a nectar offer.
I HAD TO PAY £9 😭
They didn't have any left in the Sainsbury’s by my work on Friday, so I had to go to Amazon Fresh, who had the red chicken wine on offer, but not the rosé 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.