Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this narrative she’s painted about her and Matty being star crossed lovers with a 10 year situationship is very much the worst aspect of it all.
I’d be devastated if I found out I was just a “second best option” for nearly 7 years.
It’s really messed up for her to do
Maybe this is why I feel for Joe so much because this literally was the case with my ex. I was the Joe and then he got with his Matty a month later 💀

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Its why I want to distance myself at times from the 'swiftie' label. The inability to see that actually yes hi she might be the problem, its her.

By saying this I am not saying she is an awful person and its all her fault. She has clearly been ridden hard by Scott (mostly) from a very young age. She admits herself she is a people pleaser and that probably stems from her younger years. This will have had a long term psychological impact.

However we only hear her narrative and her side of every single story and it doesnt take a critical thinker to recognise that every story has to have some nuance.

Was she the victim when it comes to a man like John Mayer. Id say absolutely. He was a much older man and she was young and probably quite naive.

Was she the victim with Joe? Im not sure. Ive said it so many times and this will be my only message today on it. Sometimes grown up adult relationships just dont work out. Noone is at fault. It just doesnt work. People are too different. People grow apart. Relationships change. Also the line about being better safe than starry eyed is a crushing one. Its so scathing and hurtful and honestly quite unbelievable. Imagine being in a relationship with someone for 6 years and either knowing the whole time you were second best or finding out after the fact that your significant other of many years was pining after someone else.

These songs may well be a 'work of fiction' but it sure doesnt seem that way.

I like her music and I like her even if she is flawed, we are all flawed but the way some will blindly defend her no matter what leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.
Beautifully put!

Reactions: 6
I didn't get any merch at the stadium. I was planning to get something online, do you think they'll restock at all? And does anyone have a discount code please?

I didn't get any merch at the stadium. I was planning to get something online, do you think they'll restock at all? And does anyone have a discount code please?
Welcome10 should work. However if you wait until after the Liverpool shows end there is usually a specfic code :)

Reactions: 3
Maybe this is why I feel for Joe so much because this literally was the case with my ex. I was the Joe and then he got with his Matty a month later 💀
That’s awful 😧
I had an ex like that except the girl didn’t want him so he threw our relationship down the drain to be rejected 🤣🤣

• Wow
That’s awful 😧
I had an ex like that except the girl didn’t want him so he threw our relationship down the drain to be rejected 🤣🤣
Oh christ that’s also awful but also such an ick 🤣. Like if you’re coming to commit to the cause at least succeed otherwise that’s so embarrassing.
We can do better anyway (Joe if you’re still single we’re here💅)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh christ that’s also awful but also such an ick 🤣. Like if you’re coming to commit to the cause at least succeed otherwise that’s so embarrassing.
We can do better anyway (Joe if you’re still single we’re here💅)
The worst part of it was him sliding into my DMs (on linked in since I blocked him everywhere else) and trying to get back together with me three years later 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wow that article has certainly changed the tone of this thread.....quick go and tell the hating thread we can do criticism :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't notice the green bracelets during this is what you came for but looked back at my videos to see it
1000013488.png

Reactions: 6
I just don’t think I care enough about what ‘the truth’ is to be bothered if she was the villain or not in her relationships. I like her music so I just take what I want to from the songs and make it my own little story of what happened or relate my own experiences back to it to give it a narrative in my head.

I think there’s a lot of artistic license used as well, and it’s all a little embellished/over dramatised. I’ve said before but the songs would be boring if they weren’t over dramatised (see small man… if that was just ‘ugh you were a bit of a dick, it would not hit the same would it 🤣)

It’s a bit like watching the hills or made in Chelsea. I am invested even if I think a lot of it is probably not real. I’m just having a good time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow that article has certainly changed the tone of this thread.....quick go and tell the hating thread we can do criticism :ROFLMAO:
They only got butt hurt because around the time of all this coming out originally we were criticising Taylor so they’d come join in with misogyny and then cry when we’d call them misogynists🤷‍♀️. We critique with reason, not blind hate

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just bought tickets for tonight, now to panic organise a trip to Liverpool! Feel like this group will understand my logic!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just don’t think I care enough about what ‘the truth’ is to be bothered if she was the villain or not in her relationships. I like her music so I just take what I want to from the songs and make it my own little story of what happened or relate my own experiences back to it to give it a narrative in my head.

I think there’s a lot of artistic license used as well, and it’s all a little embellished/over dramatised. I’ve said before but the songs would be boring if they weren’t over dramatised (see small man… if that was just ‘ugh you were a bit of a dick, it would not hit the same would it 🤣)

It’s a bit like watching the hills or made in Chelsea. I am invested even if I think a lot of it is probably not real. I’m just having a good time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same girl. I just love the drama but I'm not sure how much is actually real life. It's a bit of escapism for me - esp as my real life is burning at the edges... 😬 Bring on more chaotic surprise songs tonight pls Blondie

• Heart
Maybe not on/off but highs/lows? I suppose like any relationship.

The songs that suggest lows; The Great War, Hits Different, afterglow, hoax(?), peace, happiness (?), the Alcott, you're losing me. Am I missing any?

I've been lucky enough to only have been in one serious relationship (plenty of flings though, lol) and have so far never had my heart broken in that way. Serious question, re the unfollowings etc etc... Is being cheated on worse than the other person simply not loving you enough or considering you not worth all the hassle?

Reactions: 5
Just bought tickets for tonight, now to panic organise a trip to Liverpool! Feel like this group will understand my logic!
I really hope there's some super cheap last min ones like in Europe but I doubt it 😭 both my husband and I have post concert blues and my 6 year old would love it!

Reactions: 3

Sometimes I think the words and phrase we analyse are just there cos they rhymed or they had the right amount of syllables to fit!! :ROFLMAO:

Also i've been with my husband for nearly 30 years (jeez) and it is possible for two things to be true at once....I love him to bits but would also like to whack him with a frying pan at times!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.