Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But like how is this happening??? The manager in me wants to kick some ass. Why aren’t they prepared, it can’t be a shock how many people are coming to the concert lmao

Reactions: 16
But like how is this happening??? The manager in me wants to kick some ass. Why aren’t they prepared, it can’t be a shock how many people are coming to the concert lmao
If they’re understaffed then there’s not much they can do, I guess.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, they must be beside themselves. 😖

Is there a curfew for Lisbon? Or do you think she can just jump on and play through. Sucks if you wanted to see Paramore though 😖
yeah feels like they might be getting castles crumbling tonight after all

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, they must be beside themselves. 😖

Is there a curfew for Lisbon? Or do you think she can just jump on and play through. Sucks if you wanted to see Paramore though 😖
better than revenge x misery business mashup ….

I think tess said she was due on at 7:15pm uk

Slight derail, has anyone ordered from cider before? I’m looking at getting some back up outfits in case what I’ve ordered doesn’t arrive. Is it similar to shein?

I don't know if they're still tied to an email or if it's too late but does anyone want to try the Edinburgh code I got emailed?

I don't know if they're still tied to an email or if it's too late but does anyone want to try the Edinburgh code I got emailed?
if it’s the same as the first time (which I’m assuming it is) I think it’s linked to your email or ticketmaster account ? Ie. So others can’t use them

Elder millennial here, it'll be jeans, trainers and a nice top.

anyone have any links to midnights era inspired tops?

Or are you thinking something more 70's? Or lavender? Maroon? Sunshine-midnight?
---
We think the 2023 UK codes expired.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
if it’s the same as the first time (which I’m assuming it is) I think it’s linked to your email or ticketmaster account ? Ie. So others can’t use them
That sucks. I was going to say maybe I could get some and put them on stubhub for face value for you.. I just had a peek and it's all side view or obstructed view

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.