Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I hope they sort this all out for tomorrow. Lisbon is so hot! I am currently chilling and drinking wine so I am having a great time 🤣
I am crossing all fingers and toes for us! Hopefully they''ll learn something today and we'll get a smoother experience. Enjoy the wine, the weather is divine!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There is a no purchase option in the UK so if you still want a chance to buy tickets then sign up!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Slight derail, has anyone ordered from cider before? I’m looking at getting some back up outfits in case what I’ve ordered doesn’t arrive. Is it similar to shein?
Yeah I have. I’ve never used shein but I think it’s the same in the sense of always check the reviews and check the actual material - pics can be misleading! I find their sizing favours the petite frame but I’m 5’8 size 12/14 and have managed to get a few bits from there for festivals over the last few years, I always check the measurements before I order.

I’ve also ordered a few back up dresses from there for the eras tour 🙈

Reactions: 3
You can get in with a 50cl bottle but they either throw the cap away or pour the water into a cup and discard the bottle. There are water stations available.
I understand some “no cap” shows, for safety but sheesh.

Put an extra cap in your shoe, bra or wallet. Or maybe string one on a friendship bracelet.

Reactions: 4
I appreciate that a 'chance to buy' is still better than no chance at all (especially for something that didn't get off the waitlist), but seriously like, they could afford to just give away 2 tickets?! That is absolutely wild.

And that photo of the "queue" is my worst nightmare. Kinda reminds me to trying to get out of Slane after Harry Styles (and that was without Portuguese heat), I think I'd be turning and trying again later even if it meant missing some of the show. Hopefully they get their act together for tomorrow. And that's wild throwing away power banks, apart from actually wanting to maybe take photos, I'm sure there's load that need their phones for maps/uber/google pay etc, it's just one big clusterfuck.

Reactions: 7
Ngl that photo of the que makes me kinda glad I didn’t get tickets, I’m not sure my mental illness could handle that, and I’d be solo.

I feel so upset for them all :(

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ummm what is happening with Kevin?
I am assuming someone else is manning it? Someone not as skilled.
Random Portuguese girl talking shite showing us her outfit.

I appreciate that a 'chance to buy' is still better than no chance at all (especially for something that didn't get off the waitlist), but seriously like, they could afford to just give away 2 tickets?! That is absolutely wild.
Unless there's a LOT of tickets... It's very very possible. Could be done for all the UK shows...

Reactions: 1
I understand some “no cap” shows, for safety but sheesh.

Put an extra cap in your shoe, bra or wallet. Or maybe string one on a friendship bracelet.
Oh, I always hide an extra cap either in my bra or inside my wallet, depending the cap's thickness ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Unless there's a LOT of tickets... It's very very possible. Could be done for all the UK shows...
If she could do it for London in June I’d be very happy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Even Our Kev ain't getting involved in that shambles 😂

• Haha
if anyone needs a last min tour outfit and likes this dress (48 bust) i can put it on vinted for you! it's rlly nice i'm just not a glittery person and ordered in a moment of madness. can take close up pics too if needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am crossing all fingers and toes for us! Hopefully they''ll learn something today and we'll get a smoother experience. Enjoy the wine, the weather is divine!
Thank you! I hope they everything sorted for bus tomorrow! I absolutely LOVE Lisbon, I don’t ever want to go back to the UK 🤣

• Heart
There had been a note up before it went live that he wouldn't be visible until TTPD.

WHY NOT KEVIN?? DO BETTER!
I'm not angry, I'm disappointed.

The pretty girl loving herself.
---
Another Edinburgh mini drop?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i agree but just read it's for 175 pairs so assuming that's why! they could at least offer at a reduced price though i guess

Reactions: 2
Nah because is Billie aware we not only want the 3h shows but we’re also watching them weekly on crappy streams!???? 😂😂😂 I guess we’re so psychotic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nah because is Billie aware we not only want the 3h shows but we’re also watching them weekly on crappy streams!???? 😂😂😂 I guess we’re so psychotic
I know 😂 like it's one thing to show up to the live concerts but showing up to multiple live streams a week? You'd have to be a proper nutjob 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.