Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best place for this would be ticombo. You can list for higher and set it to willing to accept offers. Stubhub no good because the bots have alerts set up for it now. Ticombo do charge fees though, is the only thing.
Do you want me to try this @gossipgal21 ? 🫶 Or are you holding out for a price drop later

Do you want me to try this @gossipgal21 ? 🫶 Or are you holding out for a price drop later
How much are we looking at I have no concept of even what face value is any more it could be like £5000 for all I know 😂

happy to try this however just about to have tea and feel there is a time pressure ahhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 1
yeah I’ve heard that and also that some people are fainting cause it’s so hot? Not sure
i saw earlier this week they reversed their no water bottle policy so thank god they did! had some fan pressure after brazil so assuming tree got involved too

How much are we looking at I have no concept of even what face value is any more it could be like £5000 for all I know 😂

happy to try this however just about to have tea and feel there is a time pressure ahhhhh
I just looked again and only VIP left but I can keep checking back here and there :/ The obstructed or side view were £57.65–£182.50 each, I have a good feeling there will be a lot of resale closer to

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i saw earlier this week they reversed their no water bottle policy so thank god they did! had some fan pressure after brazil so assuming tree got involved too
You can get in with a 50cl bottle but they either throw the cap away or pour the water into a cup and discard the bottle. There are water stations available.

OMG I hope they sort this all out for tomorrow. Lisbon is so hot! I am currently chilling and drinking wine so I am having a great time 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just looked again and only VIP left but I can keep checking back here and there :/ The obstructed or side view were £57.65–£182.50 each, I have a good feeling there will be a lot of resale closer to
Thank you so much ❤ I will hold out I think for the resale and chance my luck closer to the time - unless you see a £57 ticket not behind the stage in which case yes please 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.