Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sucks. I was going to say maybe I could get some and put them on stubhub for face value for you.. I just had a peek and it's all side view or obstructed view
Yes I think previously the whole north section behind the stage wasn’t being sold and now it is? I am going to keep chancing my arm for price drops on stub hub as we get closer. I don’t mind a side view tbh but would hate to be totally behind the stage as what’s the point!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like I need to add someone to the register! All this ticket drama made me forget. And no not Ryan Reynolds in Madrid. Who just got tickets again??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish I could! I’d totally sit obstructed view just to guarantee I could go, and Scotland is near the top of my bucket list. But I’m stuck over here in Canada 🫠
Ah.
Stick some in your basket and I'll ring my friend in Edinburgh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ah.
Stick some in your basket and I'll ring my friend in Edinburgh.
But I’m not in Edinburgh 🤣

I would totally buy one face value from stub hub if I could guarantee a bot or you know… a genuine fan wouldn’t get it first 🤣

PS. So glad your profile pic is back to normal @Tiggerhappy

• Haha
  • Heart
I wish I could! I’d totally sit obstructed view just to guarantee I could go, and Scotland is near the top of my bucket list. But I’m stuck over here in Canada 🫠
Do you have tickets for any of the Canadian shows?

But I’m not in Edinburgh 🤣

I would totally buy one face value from stub hub if I could guarantee a bot or you know… a genuine fan wouldn’t get it first 🤣

PS. So glad your profile pic is back to normal @Tiggerhappy
The best place for this would be ticombo. You can list for higher and set it to willing to accept offers. Stubhub no good because the bots have alerts set up for it now. Ticombo do charge fees though, is the only thing.

• Heart
The best place for this would be ticombo. You can list for higher and set it to willing to accept offers. Stubhub no good because the bots have alerts set up for it now. Ticombo do charge fees though, is the only thing.
You’re like a ticket buying/selling god?

Also some kind of personal shopper extraordinaire ?

what CANT you do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you have tickets for any of the Canadian shows?
👀 my friend got resale tickets to one of the shows but we are keeping our hopes zero because it says we won’t get the ticket until the day before the concert 💀 (even though they’re literally available to transfer now)

We could do with thread suggestions...

Taylor Swift #52 We DO want three hour long concerts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You’re like a ticket buying/selling god?

Also some kind of personal shopper extraordinaire ?

what CANT you do?
I just enjoy knowing stuff...

In all honestly I don't know which lightswitch controls which light in my kitchen or hall and I've lived here for 12 years. Same with my mum's house (where I lived from birth).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.