Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, sorry if this has already been covered but do we think there’s going to be any chance of resale for any of the Wembley dates? Don’t mind paying more but really really don’t want to buy from viagogo or stubhub. Would much rather go AXS or Ticketmaster but is it just dreaming from me?
The problem with Wembley is the size of London and the level of the demand in the UK. Yes she's playing 8 nights but there's 3 million more people in London than there is in Ireland. Liverpool and Edinburgh only have half a million. Honestly, I'd be happy with tickets elsewhere. Lyon is very cheap.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see that Billie pulled her album from iTunes? People are suspecting it’s because Taylor keeps putting out new variants to overtake her
She got number 1 on the UK charts
not sure when its announced for the USA

Its funny because she kind of used the Taylor handbook of no lead single before dropping the album because she 'hates singles' (would be easier to make a list of what she likes at this point) but it clearly didn't work to the same success

Im surprised the music labels support them not to have a lead single because surely it also generates more $$$$$$$

Reactions: 5
She got number 1 on the UK charts
not sure when its announced for the USA

Its funny because she kind of used the Taylor handbook of no lead single before dropping the album because she 'hates singles' (would be easier to make a list of what she likes at this point) but it clearly didn't work to the same success

Im surprised the music labels support them not to have a lead single because surely it also generates more $$$$$$$
Both Billie and Taylor are with the same record company, although I think different imprints.

Reactions: 2
All of you who have managed to get tickets this week....

WTF are you gonna wear?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m actually quite impressed that anyone is taking a stance against/about Blondie being the music industry, in her shows and her releases. No one dare speaks out against her at the current height of her dominance, and she could do with a bit of a diff muse than the simps and frat boys! We all know she’s prob been ruthless to get where she is (as well as her songwriting talent etc etc) Billie is saying no Ma’am I have a different opinion which I respect but she doesn’t have to be mean and class less about it though, go about it the right way and give us all the tea and show and popcorn! Eilish v Swift is the potential new bad blood Mach 2!

I’m actually quite impressed that anyone is taking a stance against/about Blondie being the music industry, in her shows and her releases. No one dare speaks out against her at the current height of her dominance, and she could do with a bit of a diff muse than the simps and frat boys! We all know she’s prob been ruthless to get where she is (as well as her songwriting talent etc etc) Billie is saying no Ma’am I have a different opinion which I respect but she doesn’t have to be mean and class less about it though, go about it the right way and give us all the tea and show and popcorn! Eilish v Swift is the potential new bad blood Mach 2!
I would respect Eilish if she wasn’t a massive hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would respect Eilish if she wasn’t a massive hypocrite!
They’re all massive hypocrites tbf I just think it’s refreshing to see someone go against the status quo and pipe up, when even journos are afraid to leave honest reviews with their name on someone needs to comment and go against the grain to keep it interesting. I’m really not a fan of one (any) person having too much power or the monopoly, so the successes in female artistry can be spread around more for my liking!

• Heart
They’re all massive hypocrites tbf I just think it’s refreshing to see someone go against the status quo and pipe up, when even journos are afraid to leave honest reviews with their name on someone needs to comment and go against the grain to keep it interesting. I’m really not a fan of one (any) person having too much power or the monopoly, so the successes in female artistry can be spread around more for my liking!
Oh I have no issue with anyone going against TS but BE needs to get off her high horse. Her words and actions lose power when she’s just another industry puppet. There are definitely other female artists to rival Taylor, like Beyoncé and Ariana and Olivia will come into her own and be a bigger sensation as time goes by.

Reactions: 5
I was so busy doing MY LAST EVER LONG GROSS COMMUTE… that I forgot it’s a show night 😍

Hope I can stay awake 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.