Taylor Swift #51 We’re still waiting for Rep TV while Taylor’s more concerned about the guy on the chiefs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, sorry if this has already been covered but do we think there’s going to be any chance of resale for any of the Wembley dates? Don’t mind paying more but really really don’t want to buy from viagogo or stubhub. Would much rather go AXS or Ticketmaster but is it just dreaming from me?
don’t take my word for it but probably will be ?! Assuming when ticket transfer opens so just means it could be very last minute so depends how much of a game of chicken you feel like playing!

Reactions: 1
Really want “what if he’s written “mine” yada yada taytoo, but the “mine” will be in my partners handwriting, only thing putting me off is, his handwriting is frankly awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whys everyone hating on mbobhft I love it 😭🤭

I'm praying I'll get off the wait list for cardiff.

My predictions for tonight's surprise songs are Mirrorball or This is me trying and The Bolter.

Saying that maybe she will want to do a big 🖕to Billie 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10

My predictions for tonight's surprise songs are Mirrorball or This is me trying and The Bolter.

So close! She is actually saving The Bolter for Edinburgh N2 for me x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Girl no, I loooove MBOBHFT, it's actually my favourite of TTPD!

I predict she'll play the ones no one wants as by the looks of it she will playing for a half-empty stadium (access is apparently a tit show, with lines not moving at all...)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What TTPD songs do you think she will play on guitar?

I can only think of the bolter and imgonnagetyouback (guessed it for tonight idk why lol)

Did anyone see that Billie pulled her album from iTunes? People are suspecting it’s because Taylor keeps putting out new variants to overtake her

Reactions: 2
don’t take my word for it but probably will be ?! Assuming when ticket transfer opens so just means it could be very last minute so depends how much of a game of chicken you feel like playing!
Thanks, that’s what I thought to, they are £900 for general admission standing in Stubhub ffs!

Reactions: 1
What TTPD songs do you think she will play on guitar?

I can only think of the bolter and imgonnagetyouback (guessed it for tonight idk why lol)
I look through the peoples windows would be good on guitar

Did anyone see that Billie pulled her album from iTunes? People are suspecting it’s because Taylor keeps putting out new variants to overtake her
streaming week ended at midnight fri i think? so maybe bc she's not expecting a second week no1 pulled it to build hype for the week after (funny behaviour for someone who's not chart obsessed though lol)

Can’t believe I’m seeing her in two weeks!

Taylor if you’re reading this can you please sing the albatross because it’s the only one I like off that album and you owe me for taking message in a bottle away from me last weekend thanks hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg bought tickets for Murrayfield on the Friday! £175 for them both. Don't think the seats are the best but better than not going or paying 1k a ticket... right ? Someone help 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Two of many reasons why Taylor and her team should join us here on Tattle, 😉 if they haven’t already.

Tattlers give great advice. ❤

The variant stuff she said in my mind wasn’t directly applicable to only Taylor (people just decided it was), and her releasing a few more versions of her album (even tho she doesn’t “care” about charts apparently…) I could see people reaching still. But talking about a 3hr show, sorry that is directly Taylor shade. I love petty Taylor ngl, I hope she comes out in the I Bet You Think About Me 22 tshirt
Perfect response to Billie dropping sly digs….

‘So tell me everything is not about me.. BUT WHAT IF IT IS’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.