Taylor Swift #47 Je ne suis pas calme!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of get not wanting to end the concert with new songs, but yeah this feels suddenly very low

Reactions: 2
We are speeding through the threads quicker than TTPD release surprise double album drop day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was this the same night that Paramore started when it was light outside I feel like tonight has been a journey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m glad for folk going that TTPD isn’t last. Imagine having to leave early for transport and missing it
I actually thought that earlier. Imagine running down that godawful slope to get to Wembley station and hearing the crowd scream WAOLOM behind you 😭 I would rather lay down on the ground and be trampled like Mufasa

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just going back to now to see what else was cut and I’m now even more baffled by how some of these midnight songs remained considering some that we’ve lost?? Even red tbf like some of that could have been a mashup imo

Reactions: 3
My youngest woke up crying (he's ill) after the end of suprise songs and I was SHOOK because tbh I'd forgotten they even existed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if the last song was London boy (god forbid) even as #1 hater I couldn’t leave early I don’t think 🤣

Reactions: 3
I am sad about long live and I don’t need all this Midnights but given my love for TTPD I am a super happy girl right now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.