Taylor Swift #47 Je ne suis pas calme!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm like 15 mins behind but just bawled to broken heart lol it just hit me how empowering the lyrics are? like yeah it's sad she was broken hearted but the point is she can do it regardless!!! she's that witch and so are you!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Midnights feels like such a downer after TTPD!

Am I……… no longer a Midnights gal?? I didnt see this one coming

Reactions: 21
Ugh I’m so pissed that midnight rain and vigilante tit were kept over long live

Reactions: 15
On the subject of her worst songs, I’m just parking this comment here. I don’t think Bad Blood is her worst for me, it’s definitely one of the worst singles though. Her worst single and possibly worst song ever is ME, but London Boy is also dire. Sorry Londoners but it’s absolute cringe 😬

Reactions: 6
Vigilante tit stays?! The only thing I’m happy about this is that I can still say go on Kev pole dance your hockey stick fella!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That new TTPD section was amazing. The roomba moving around, the outfit, the lil bit of So High School, the full on Hollywood tap routine to ICDIWABH 😍😍😍

However I don't think I am ever going to get over losing Tolerate It.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m glad for folk going that TTPD isn’t last. Imagine having to leave early for transport and missing it

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if people will block out this evening from their memory. What do you mean…. Everything????

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.