Taylor Swift #47 Je ne suis pas calme!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone remind me when she used to sing tis the damn season?? It’s been bugging me all night, it wasn’t in the Disney cut was it?
It was first song of the evermore set, however it wasn’t in the movie because at the filmed shows (and all shows where Haim were a support act), it was replaced with no body, no crime

Reactions: 2

didnt see (because I didn’t look 🤣) for thread titles, was just trying to get it done!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really like Midnights as an album it’s grown on me, But other than Mastermind I don’t like any of her tour song choices from that album.

Reactions: 3
haven’t posted in aaaages but enjoyed watching live stream and following along all your replies!

LOML always makes me quite emotional - was gorgeous to hear a live version

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.